Planning for a lovey-dovey trip with your better half? What better place than Italy to spark the romance between you and your sweetheart? Taking hand-in-hand-strolls in the magical vineyards of Tuscany, watching an opera at Teatro di San Carlo in Naples, relaxing with an intimate voyage along Venice’s water canals, indulging in sensual dinners at restaurants of Milan, all this and more awaits you. Check out the below-listed honeymoon destinations in Italy that will make you fall in love over and over. Read it good and contact us to make this trip beautiful for you and your spouse!
1. Valentine Venice
Known fondly as the place where love blooms, Venice is one of the top honeymoon destinations in Italy. The gondola tour will add a good dosage of love. The historical spots, beautiful landscapes and the charming lifestyle will inspire you and beloved for sure.
The romantic MUST DO list for Venice
- Take the Gondola Serenade tour which sails past the historical wonders and architectural beauties
- Soak up a bit at the Alberoni beach
- Be a part of an opera or ballet in the Theatre La Fenice
- Witness the beauty of Doge’s Palace
Time for some modern Romeo-Juliet love tales maybe? If you are interested in romantic spots all over the world. Take a read here!
2. Forever Florence
Filled with renaissance artworks and architecture, Florence plays a huge role amongst the top honeymoon destinations in Italy. Apart from mesmerizing beauty, Florence is very well known for its vineyards with a Tuscanian touch. Brace yourselves to get drunk in love with Florence’s captivating beauty spots.
The romantic MUST DO list for Florence
- Hop on for a bike ride from Florence to Tuscany’s countryside
- Go for wine-tasting at Piazza del Vino
- Follow the old customs of throwing keys at Ponte Vecchio Bridge
- Get the best honeymoon souvenirs at Via Calzaiuoli
Be there at Florence to relish the unique feels of love.
Looking for something that gets you in touch with the historic days of Italy? Get a glimpse a here!
3. Noble Naples
Are you one of those couples who cosy up with each other on date nights and order in pizzas? Well well, what better place than Naples to take a honeymoon trip to? With Pizzeria Fratelli Salvo and 50 Kalo serving the best pizzas, we are sure you’d love your honeymoon period at Naples. Adding more awesomeness to your trip would be the natural wonders like Herculaneum Ercolano or historical landmarks like Pompeii and Ovo castle where you can hold your special one and watch the beautiful sunset.
The romantic MUST DO list for Naples
- Take the train from Naples Central to tour the historical places at Pompeii
- Dine in at Osteria Tulia which has a romantic chic setting
- A ferry trip to Capri, where the sea cave Blue Grotto is illuminated with blue reflection
Got some stunner moves? Try out the Tarantella dance where peppy music keeps you going!
Quick Read: Grand festivals all over the world
4. Romantic Rome
*Rom*(e)ance is in the air maybe? With the perfect blend of art watching or experiencing serenity whilst witnessing the sunset in Trastevere or tossing a coin and making a wish for a happily ever after with your special one; Rome is one of the profound honeymoon destinations in Italy.
The romantic MUST DO list for Rome:
- Go for a walk with your loved one at garden of oranges where the scenery is epic
- Witness the elegant museums in Vatican city which boasts of beautiful interiors
- An evening stroll amidst the garden area in Galleria Borghese
- Settle for a snack at the Pincio gardens where the flowers add a romantic touch
Want to add a bit of fairytale to your honeymoon? Embark on a traditional horse carriage ride, where you can roam the streets of Rome with your dearest.
5. Memorable Milan
Milan as you all know, is famous for fashion and shopping. Wouldn’t it be amazing to shop your hearts out with your loved ones during your honeymoon? What better place than Milan; a hub for shopping and fashion in style. Historic museums, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, The Last Supper and what not? Milan will capture your hearts and add more charm to your trip.
The romantic MUST DO list for Milan:
- A romantic getaway at Lake Como with your sweet-heart
- Buy goodies from Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II to remind you of the epic honeymoon trip
- Relax at the private garden of Villa Necchi Campiglio
Surprise your spouse with a ticket to an evening opera held at Teatro all Scala and add a passionate touch to your honeymoon scenes.
Quick Read: Interested in taking a break at Milan?
6. Sensual Sorrento
Imagine waking up to the eye-pleasing seaside views of Sorrento! Feeling romantic already? With classic romance filled spots like La Marinella for an intimate dining session, Piazza Tasso cafe to add some magic to your romance, quality shopping trip in Corso Italia to load your tour bags with goods; Sorrento is one of the top honeymoon destinations in Italy for you and your better half to celebrate your togetherness.
The romantic MUST DO list for Sorrento:
- Cuddle up with your favourite at the gardens of The Villa Comunale
- Get tanned a bit at The San Francesco Beach
- Dive into the deep waters at The Regina Giovanna
Settle for a passionate dinner at Marina Grande, after a hand-in-hand stroll alongside the water’s edge.
7. Vibrant Verona
Verona has been in a relationship with romance every since Shakespeare’s classic love tale, Romeo and Juliet. From witnessing Opera performances at the Verona Arena with your beloved to visiting the beautiful artworks at the fortress of Castelvecchio; enjoy your romantic getaway at one of the high rated honeymoon destinations in Italy.
The romantic MUST DO list for Verona:
- Go on for some fancy shopping at Piazza Delle Erbe
- Take some romantic time out at the Juliet’s Balcony
- Catch up for some musical at the Roman Theatre and Verona Philharmonic Theatre
For a dream-like romantic experience, go for an evening stroll at River Adige and feel the eternal love moods swing up.
When you are visiting the everlasting beautiful honeymoon destinations in Italy; be on marks to check-out the narrow streets, scenic views and the charming private vineyards. Make each other’s company a love filled one whilst strolling along the banks of the River Adige. For an extremely romantic and memorable honeymoon trip, book your package to Italy with Pickyourtrail.
Quick Read: Best honeymoon destinations in the world
Know more on leisure filled outings and adventurous spots in Italy