Wish you could be travelling right now instead of being stuck at home? And you think everyone else is feeling the same? These pictures prove otherwise. Come, hop on, let’s go on a world tour and see how everyone else is handling quarantine. This should fix your dose of happiness for today:)
These people believe it doesn’t take much to be happy or to spread happiness. Look at them —
1. This fitness instructor in Spain couldn’t care less about quarantine and goes on teaching simple exercises people can follow from home.
2. Italians are even dining together. They always find a way to live the life of the party, in the simplest of ways.
3. Who says you need a fancy venue for a flashmob?
4. This Nanny having the time of her life as quarantine didn’t limit her family from throwing her a birthday party.
5. This kind stranger who leaves lunch in a public place for whoever in need.
6. These happy little guys when they were offered a field trip in an aquarium with no people around.
Our puppies just had the best. day. ever.— Atlanta Humane (@atlantahumane) March 26, 2020
They got to explore the @GeorgiaAquarium while it is closed to the public. They made all sorts of exciting discoveries and lots of new friends! pic.twitter.com/f0iHXfq3AF
7. But some are still in denial. (Hope he gets used to it soon.)
Flame has not adjusted back to house life yet. She stole a cinnamon roll from the kitchen and ate it. pic.twitter.com/TBYs9tYh1N— Blair Braverman (@BlairBraverman) March 26, 2020
8. This thundering applause by the people of Spain to the Doctors, Healthcare Workers, and everyone else who are risking their lives to save people.
From a friend in Spain: “So, there was a call on social media today in Spain to go out to balconies and windows at 22:00 to give a huge ovation to thank and support hospital workers. It’s 22:05 and I can hear the roar from the other side of the closed double glass windows.” pic.twitter.com/PkODSOyVue— José Andrés (@chefjoseandres) March 14, 2020
9. This video released by Portugal tourism board to restore people’s faith in the wake of hardships.
Can't Skip Hope https://t.co/CwqKNHzmv0— Visit Portugal (@visitportugal) March 21, 2020
It's time to stop.
Time to reset, time to recenter, time to switch off so we can move on.
The best part of it all? We are in this together. ❤#CantSkipHope #Portugal
10. Looks like even COVID-19 has a silver lining, and it’s written all across the blue skies that have returned to the nature thanks to zero pollution.
A new animation showing the variation of nitrogen dioxide emissions over #China (Dec-March) – thanks to @CopernicusEU #Sentinel5P data.— ESA EarthObservation (@ESA_EO) March 19, 2020
Sentinel-5P currently provides the most accurate measurements of NO2 and other trace gases from space.
There is so much beauty in this world that takes a lifetime to see and appreciate. Hope these pictures gave you the much-needed inspiration to look forward to a time when the borders for travel are opened — and that’s when you can finally go explore what the world has in store for us.
And bank on Pickyourtrail to fix your dream journeys when the time comes:)