Not many travel to a place like Kazakhstan. But it is surely one beautiful country in Central Asia to explore and roam around. It is one such place where there are distinct and diverse scenic locations that one would crave for. With its abundant oil resources and many other mineral resources, it is one amongst the economically well off countries in the world. Being the ninth largest country in the world, it has abundant natural resources for the tourists. The advancement in the economic status leads to the better ambience, accommodation, tourism, cuisines and many more. Are you planning a vacation to Kazakhstan? This article is on Kazakhstan Visa for Indians. Read and get to know about the easy way to get an entry to the central Asian country.
Also Read: 10 Places For Indians To Go Without A Visa
Kazakhstan Visa for Indians
Getting the visa to Kazakhstan for Indians is not a complicated process. Compared to the Schengen Visa and the other various visas, both the waiting time and also the fees for the same is different. This blog will definitely help you with the process of obtaining a visa in a much easier way. Get to know the types of the visa and also the process of applying it.
Types of Visa
There are two types of visas. They are the Normal tourist visa and the other one is the Business visa.
For a normal Tourist e-visa, the processing time will be 4-5 days. You will get your visa after that timeline if you have all the documents right. The stay period for this visa is 30 days and the validity will be up to 90 days. This type of visa cannot be used for multiple entries.
The processing time for this Business visa will be the same 4-5 days. The validity and the stay period are the same as the Tourist e-visa which is 90 days and 30 days respectively. This is also a single entry visa.
The following are the list of documents required for Kazakhstan visa.
- Original passport with 6 months validity. The passport should at least have 3 blank pages. If you have any old passports also do attach them.
- Visa Application signed and completely filled.
- Recent 2 passport sized photographs in colour with white as background.
- A covering letter (personal) explaining the purpose of travel.
- Original bank statement with bank seal including the 6-month transactions
- IT returns for the last 3 years
- Proof of return air tickets back to the home country.
- Proof of accommodation in the country. A hotel reservation would suffice.
- Day-wise travel itinerary of your trip in the country.
- If employed, a leave sanctioned proof from the employer and your last 3-month salary slips.
- Business proof, company bank statement and the company IT returns for the past 3 years if you are self-employed.
- A pension book or statement if you are retired.
- If for a student then your ID card and your bonafide.
- Whether you are visiting a friend or a relative, then an inviting letter, their ID proof and address proof.
- If applying for a minor, then their birth certificate, legalized letter of consent from the parent along with their ID proof.
- If applying for a business visa, then an inviting letter from the host company and the business covering letter from your country.
The visa process may look complicated but once you understand, then it is just a cakewalk. Book the best Kazakhstan Holiday Packages or International tour packages with Pickyourtrail. You can customize your own international itinerary and get packing to Kazakhstan. Any doubts, you can Whatsapp us and we will help you plan your holiday better.