Goa is a dream destination for all Indians. Be it be a group of friends or newly-wed couple, it caters all segment of travellers. While North Goa is known for its beach parties and vibrant nightlife, South Goa is more peaceful and close to Nature. South Goa is also blessed with some of the luxurious properties ideal for couples and honeymooners. These properties boast amazing breathtaking views of the Arabian sea coupled with equally good spa treatments and therapy sessions. In this article, we explore Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort comprehensively factoring location, nearby getaways and other adventures.
Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort – Property Overview
The property is just an hour and a half drive away from Goa international airport. Being situated in South Goa the property has an added advantage as the crowd is relatively thin and guests can enjoy their vacation in peace. The Resort is bang on the beach, just a few steps away from the beach. The boutique property is strategically placed amidst nature, architecturally brilliant with minimalistic chic, aesthetically appealing interiors and has impeccable service. Top-notch facilities with a classy restaurant, rejuvenating spa and outdoor swimming pool facing the sea makes this a perfect stay anyone could wish for.
The three restaurants namely Nautica, Aquarium Bar, Bar and Grill have built a strong reputation of serving delicious food over the years to satiate your hunger.
- Nautica: The stylish multi-cuisine restaurants specialize in Thai, Indian, Chinese and Continental food.
- Aquarium Bar: The Aquarium Bar is a good place to spend your evening by enjoying the vibrant ambience and tasting the wide collection of spirits.
- Bar and Grill: Poolside Bar with exclusive cocktails collections and bask under the sun.
The resort has 30 bedrooms that are stylishly furnished and comfy. The rooms in Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort are categorised under four umbrellas namely Suite, Deluxe Room, Family Suite and Executive room. Even though both rooms are well maintained and have similar flooring and furnishing, there are certain features that unique to both rooms, let’s dig us and explore in detail.
The suite is the highest category of room type in Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort. The suite is room spacious, unbelievably comfort with the private sit-out area and private dip pool. The Family Suite in Mayfair redefines luxury. The room elegant, capacious and has all amenities for required for a comfortable family stay. Deluxe room is ideal for couples and usually comes with a river/pool facing view. Rooms decor is impressive and the wooden flooring gives a chic appearance.
Places to Visit around Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort
Agonda Beach: Agonda beach is just 10 Kilometers away from Mayfair resorts. The Beach is truly peaceful as the beach is sparsely crowded throughout the year. This beach ideal for sunbathing and promises mesmerizing sunsets.
Varca Beach: Yet another beautiful and at a drivable distance from the resort. Varca beach, unlike Agonda beach, has water sports options like Jet skiing and paragliding.
Betty’s Place Boat Trips: Enjoy a relaxing boat ride, a must-try experience if you are an ardent bird watching enthusiast. Delicious seafood ranging prawns to fishes and meals are served as a part of the package. Continous Beverages are served during the entire boat trip. If you are lucky, you find my dolphins during the trip.
Is it safe to travel during Covid-19?
Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resorts have inculcated and set up policies and necessary precaution in line with WHO and Gove of India protocols to ensure safety for their guests. Below is the set of the standard regulations resort has been following to fight the pandemic.
- Thermal testing: Anyone entering the property premises be it be guests or employees, regular temperature checks on done on a daily basis.
- Hand-Sanitization: Sanitizer stands are installed at multiple locations and also all main public junctions within resort premises.
- Protectives: Masks has been made compulsory for Guests as well as staffs to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Social Distancing: Social norms are strictly followed and signage have been also set up at vantage to remind people.
- 24-hours gap: Rooms occupied by guests are given to the next arriving guest once it’s completely sanitised and only after a 24-hour gap, the rooms are given to the next guest.
- Contactless delivery: menu cards are discarded and the electronic menu is shared to customer phones for taking orders.
- Restaurants: Seating arrangements in restaurants are meticulously planned in-line with social distancing norms.
- Regular Sanitisation of Public Junctions: Public Junctions are regularly sanitised multiple times during the day to prevent the spread of the virus.
Also Read: Mayfair safety measures
While new social distancing is the new normal, travelling international destinations will take a couple of more months. Meanwhile, Pickyourtrail has launched staycations keeping in mind the properties that ensure complete safety and have followed high level of safety precautions. Check – out our jaw dropping travel deals for an unbeatable price.