Sri Lanka is known for its diverse landscape that ranges from idyllic beaches to lush rainforests and mighty mountains. It is the perfect holiday destination for couples and families to have a good time together. Getting a Sri Lankan Tourist visa for Indians is a very easy and quick process. Keep reading to know everything about it.
Eligibility & Validity
Any Indian resident with a valid passport can apply for a Sri Lanka Tourist visa which will allow them to visit the country for 30 days. The visa is valid till 6 months from the date of processing.
Also Read: Dubai tourist visa for Indians
Sri Lanka Tourist visa can be applied online only. On approval, the authorities will provide an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) that will allow an Indian resident to enter Sri Lanka.
Also Read: Singapore tourist visa for Indians
If your application is approved, the e-Service can be used to print a copy of your e-visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How early can I apply for the Sri Lankan Tourist visa?
2. Is there a visa fee for kids?
3. What important information will my ETA provided by Sri Lankan authority contain?
4. Is visa mandatory for Indian passport holders to visit Sri Lanka?
5. What is the validity of the Sri Lanka Tourist visa for Indians?
Your Sri Lankan holiday is just a few steps away, all that you need is to get your visa and choose a perfect package and the rest will be taken care of. Don’t miss your opportunity to spend an amazing holiday, plan your trip today.