Are you ready to float your day away and dip your toes in the water while sipping your favourite poolside drink? Oh, wait. Can you already hear the latest summer beats to dance? If you are on a New Zealand vacation, it is totally unfair if you miss out on these reverberating water parks. New Zealand is not only a natural paradise with beaches, hills, glaciers and lakes. It is a hub for fascinating adventure activities as well. Apart from activities such as cruising, caving and island hopping, you can also enjoy some exhilarating water activities here. Here are the top 6 water parks in New Zealand that will surely be the best memory of your NZ vacay!
Top 6 water parks in New Zealand
- Splash Planet
- Waimarino Adventure Park
- Waterworld Hamilton Pools
- Vector Wero Whitewater Park
- Taupo Wake Park
- Off The Loop Wake Park
Splash Planet water parks in New Zealand
Splash Planet is one of the most popular and interesting water parks in New Zealand. The Splash Planet is located in the centre of Hastings city near the Hawkes Bay. Initially, the park was opened in 1998. Later, the park gained fame and love because of its wonderful collection of water activities. This family-friendly water park can be visited during all the seasons except for the winter season. So, you can visit the park from the months of November to February. With a wide range of adrenaline-pumping rides, spa pools, go-karts and sports areas, the place is truly a heaven for adventure junkies.
- Address: 1001 Grove Rd, Parkvale, Hastings 4201, New Zealand
- Highlight: Master blaster, Sky tunnel, Super cruiser and Never-ending river
- Opening time: 6 am to 6 pm from November to February.
- Entrance fee: INR 2034/adult and INR 1332/child
Waimarino Adventure Park in New Zealand
If you are in Tauranga, you cannot simply miss out on Waimarino adventure park. Opened in 1975, the place is known for kayaking and its recreational hub. Since the park is built on the banks of Wairoa River, you can experience both nature and adventure at the same time. Indulge in activities such as kayaking, swimming, volleyball and indoor thermal pool. If you are not into adventure, the place also acts as a perfect picnic spot where you can spend quality time with your family while munching on some barbeques. To sum up, it is one of the best water parks in New Zealand with all kinds of fun activities and amenities.
- Address: 36 Taniwha Pl, Bethlehem, Tauranga 3172, New Zealand
- Highlights: Water trampoline, recreational kayaks, canoes and diving boards.
- Opening time: 10 am to 6 pm
- Entrance fee: INR 3086/person for adults and INR 2385/person for children
Waterworld Hamilton Pools water parks in New Zealand
Have you ever fantasized about jumping into a huge swimming pool and being in water till the sun sets? Hit the road to reach Hamilton which houses the most fascinating Waterworld Hamilton pools. It offers all kinds of swimming and water rides, especially for all age groups. Take part in the swimming lessons and try your hand in the hydro-gym facilities, steam and sauna room, sprawling hydrotherapy pool and much more. You can also celebrate your birthdays and anniversaries here at the party halls in the premises.
- Address: Garnett Ave, Forest Lake, Hamilton 3200, New Zealand
- Highlights: Lido pool, splash pads and hydro slide.
- Opening time: 6 am to 9 pm
- Entrance fee: INR 1192/person
Vector Wero White Water Parks in New Zealand
If safety is your first concern, head to the Vector Wero Whitewater Park in Auckland. It is by far the most popular rafting and kayaking water parks in New Zealand. This water paradise offers many other activities such as paddle boarding and free-fall activity as well. Visit the place to enjoy a thrilling yet safe experience. These activities will surely give you an adrenaline rush. So be sure to capture the moment while you experience it.
- Address: 770 Great South Rd, Wiri, Auckland 2104, New Zealand
- Highlights: White water rafting, River Rush rafting, kayaking and Pump waterfall drop.
- Opening time: 9 am to 5 pm on all days except Monday.
- Entrance Fee: INR 3858/person
Taupo Wake Park in New Zealand
If you have a day left in Taupo, you can head to this perfectly set man-made lake beside Waikato River. Taupo Wake Park is truly a place filled with delightful activities for all. This water park is famous for its wide array of water sports such as wakeboarding, skiing and kiteboarding. You can never have a dull moment here. With every activity being unique in its own kind, you will never feel bored when you’re in this amazing spot. How excited are you to visit this fun-filled place in Taupo?
- Address: 201 Karetoto Rd, Wairakei 3377, New Zealand
- Highlights: Cable wakeboarding, Skiing and Water balls
- Opening time: 10 am to 7 pm
- Entrance fee: INR 3455/person
Off The Loop Wake Park in New Zealand
If Foxton city is not in your itinerary, you can simply have this destination in your bucket list just for Off The Loop Wake Park. If you are a wakeboard junkie, you are surely going to fall in love with this place. Also, it boasts the pride of being the third cable wakeboard park in the world and the best theme park in New Zealand. You can simply sweep, splash and ride in two separate pools. However, the longest pool in Off the Loop Wake Park is 180 meters long. The park is a perfect destination for a family holiday with all possible amenities. Once you finish exploring the water rides, stroll through the hangout areas and the lake while trying out some lip-smacking barbeques and drinks.
- Address: 10 Stewart St, Foxton, 4815, New Zealand
- Highlights: Cable wakeboarding
- Opening time: 10 am to 5 pm
- Entrance fee: INR 1753/person
It’s time to go with the flow of the water slide and nobody can stop you. If you’re still in doubt, just swim. Because in New Zealand, all you can do is simply have fun and nothing else. Get ready to enjoy a splish-splash riot with your bunch of crazy friends at the water parks in New Zealand. Craft the most cherishable memories of your vacation while gliding in the slides and diving into the pool. Head to Pickyourtrail website and start planning your trip to New Zealand right away. You can contact with us via Whatsapp and plan your dream vacation at ease.