Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives

Serene Island Getaway to Sun Siyam Olhuveli With All Meals & Spa Credit

4.5 hotel Maldives
PHOTOS

Note: Due to the Covid-19 guidelines given by MHA, access to Swimming pools, Spa and common areas may be restricted. Kindly check with the staff upon check-in regarding the inclusions and access to other facilities like restaurants. We take your safety seriously and the property ensures common areas are sanitized and the premises are cleaned frequently.

This deal features a 3-night stay in Grand Water Villas at Sun Siyam Olhuveli, Maldives. Guests get to enjoy all meals and speedboat transfers included in the stay. They also get a free spa credit worth the US $50 and have access to snorkeling equipments. Honeymoon and anniversary travelers can avail special benefits such as a complimentary fruit basket & wine bottle upon arrival, celebratory cake, bed decoration & turn-down service, and special romantic dinner experience. Book this top deal at an unbeatable price now!

Additional Gala Dinner Cost to be added for 24th Dec’20 at USD 175 Per Person & 31st Dec’20 at USD 250 Per Person.

Note:
1. This deal is Applicable only for Indian passport holders
2. Kindly be informed that the final amount shown here is 20% of the overall trip cost. The remaining 80%, will have to be paid 45 days before check-in.

Please find below total pricing for this deal for 2 adults :

01-Nov-2020 to 25-Dec-2020 - Rs. 105,302
26-Dec-2020 to 07-Jan-2021 - Rs. 148,499
08-Jan-2021 to 21-Apr-2021 - Rs. 113,629
22-Apr-2021 to 31-May-2021 - Rs. 101,139
01-Jun-2021 to 31-Jul-2021 - Rs. 85,526

What’s included?

3N in Maldives @ Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives

Room details:

Grand Water Villa
  • Refundable
  • Wifi
  • Breakfast
Star Category

Special inclusions

  • Buffet Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner at Sunset Restaurant / Malaafaiy
  • Free Return Speedboat Transfers
  • Free Wifi

Resort details

  • Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives
+5

Amenities

  • Bar
  • Gym/Fitness Centre
  • Spa facility
  • Concierge Service
  • Pool accessories
  • Laundry facility
  • Childcare Supervision
  • Swimming Pool
  • Common storage facility
  • Outdoor Recreational Activities
  • Shuttle Service

Property overview

Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).,Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.,All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.

Enjoy Asian cuisine at Sunset Restaurant, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the bar/lounge or one of the 2 poolside bars.

,Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.,With a stay at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives in Olhuveli, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Olhuveli Beach. This 4.5-star resort is within the vicinity of Kandooma Beach and Rihiveli Beach.,Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.

Olhuveli Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi

,Near Olhuveli Beach

Frequently asked questions

Can I add additional person (adult/child) to the deal?

No.

Can I change meal plan in itinerary

Yes. Please reach out to deals@pickyourtrail.com for addition.

Terms & conditions

Please refer to our terms & conditions.

Cancellation & Refunds

We understand that your travel plans may change. With that in mind, Pyt Deals has a very simple cancellation policy as depicted below.

Time of cancellation
(Days before departure)
Total Refund*
>21 Days$ 79,526
0-21 Days$ 0

*Subject to cancellation policy

Travel anytime till July 29, 2021.

Conditions Apply

Total Price

$ 1,412*

Initial amount (20%)

$ 283

Sorry, this deal has expired

* Remaining amount must be paid 45 days before check-in

SHARE THIS DEAL