No doubt, why Dubai is a popular destination. It attracts a lot of visitors yearly with its futuristic architecture, rich culture, lovely gastronomy and of course, shopping. Ferrari World is one of the greatest examples of fantastic architecture and mind-blowing facilities. It is a very popular tourist destination in Abu Dhabi and can be reached in 1 hour (111.4 km) from Dubai. This car-themed park offers impeccable experiences to its visitors with its majestic rides and all-day entertainment. Getting excited to visit anytime soon? Keep scrolling to everything in more detail-
Ferrari World Overview
1. Basic Information
- Address: Yas Island, Yas Leisure Dr, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Phone no.: +971 600 511115
- Open Hours: Every day: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm except Wednesday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Owner: Aldar Properties
- Theme: Ferrari-inspired theme park (car brand)
2. How to Reach Ferrari World
a. From Dubai
There are various transport options available to reach Ferrari World from Dubai:
- By Cab/Taxi: You can book a cab or taxi which is the quickest and easiest way to travel. It will take around 50 to 70 minutes to reach your destination.
- By Bus: There are various buses available between Dubai and Abu Dhabi. You can book a bus online as well.
b. From Abu Dhabi
There are various transport options available to reach Ferrari World from Abu Dhabi:
- By Cab/Taxi: Book a private taxi to reach your destination quickly but a bit expensive.
- By Bus: You can take a bus to Ghubaiba Bus Station from terminal 1 and then you will need to change the bus and head to Al Wadha Terminal and then take a bus for YAS island Ferrari World. This transportation method will take a lot of time but is cheap.
- By Yas Express: It is a complimentary shuttle bus service which is a great option to reach your destination.
3. Ferrari World Tickets
You can book tickets from their official website or Pickyourtrail can also arrange Ferrari World tickets with great deals on your Dubai travel package.
- Adult Ticket Price: AED 295
- Junior Ticket Price: AED 230
Best Rides to try at Ferrari World
There is no dearth of amazing rides to try at Ferrari World. These rides are categorised into 4 zones each having its own speciality. Choose the perfect ride that will offer you the best experiences. These zones are divided into -
- F1 Zone
- Adventure Zone
- Family Zone
- Italian Zone
1. F1 Zone
- Formula Rossa: Ride in the world's fastest rollercoaster with a speed of 0 to 240 km/h just in 4.9 seconds hence this stunning ride is not for faint-hearted.
- Junior-Grand-Prix: Now kids can also drive and make their sweet childhood dream come true. At Junior Grand Prix, kids can enjoy driving and are trained to become the next racing champions. All activities are performed by professionals with great safety.
- Galleria-Ferrari: Discover ‘Il Rosso and Il Rossa’
- Driving Experiences: Enjoy the driving experience on the Yas Island roads in the excellent Ferrari. Buckle up and get ready to experience a compelling drive.
2. Adventure Zone
- Turbo Track: Ride in a vertical climb roller coaster that drops back on ground in no time. Experience an epic zero gravity fall and adventure of this thrilling zone.
3. Family Zone
- Turbo Tower: It is a small version of turbo track where you can experience the zero gravity fall from 13.5 metres height.
- Formula Rossa Junior: It is a miniature version of the very popular and fastest roller coaster in the world.
- Flying Wings: Enjoy the hang glider ride.
- Speedway Race: race in a colourful two-seater race car and feel like a professional racer on an exciting race track.
- Benno’s Great Race: It's time to race in a magical world with special effects, fun challenges and unforgettable characters.
- Nello's Adventureland: Soft adventure play area for small kids featuring amazing safe rides and lots of fun.
- Viaggio in Italia: Admire the great Italian landscape in a multi-sensory simulator.
- Tyre Twist: A fun game for friends and family
4. Italian Zone
- Flying Aces: It is the world’s highest roller coaster loop that scales upto 63m at a 51-degree incline and hits 120 km/h.
- Fiorano GT Challenge: Twisting parallel tracks in a Ferrari F430 Spider where you can race with your friends.
- Bell’ Italia: Explore mini-Italy in a small-scale Ferrari 250 California.
- Speed of Magic: Engage in an exciting journey through a majestic 4D universe.
- Made in Maranello: Explore the making of a Ferrari GT with its every step elaborated.
- RC Challenge: Navigate your remote controlled boats and cars
- Motor Midway Games: Enjoy the classic vintage and arcade games of 1950s
checkout:best tour packages of dubai
Frequently Asked Questions about Ferrari World
Q: Are refunds possible at Ferrari World?
A: Yes, full refunds are possible if you inform the staff before the date of your scheduled visit. If you want to cancel your visit after 7:00 pm on the date of your Park visit then no refunds will be provided.
Q: Is there any dress code for visiting Ferrari World?
A: As a courtesy to other guests, the theme park requests all visitors to dress appropriately and respectfully.
Q: How will I receive my Ferrari World tickets when I buy online?
A: You will receive your ticket via email or you can even generate a PDF of ticket(s) at the time of purchase confirmation
Q: Is there car parking at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi?
A: Yes, this fantastic theme park in Abu Dhabi offers plenty of space for car parking without any charges. Special parking services are also available
Q: Can schools and colleges visit Ferrari World?
A: Yes, Ferrari World can tailor and accommodate school and college visits. To know more you can reach out to Yas Concierge team.
Q: Can we enter Ferrari World for free?
A: No, you need to buy a ticket to enter Ferrari World.
Q: Is Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi worth visiting?
A: Yes, this car-brand-inspired theme park is worth visiting as it offers plenty of fun and exciting rides to its visitors and promises the best thrilling experiences.