With great and unique architecture, rich history, natural landscapes and so much more, London is a great place to explore. You can visit here with your family or your friends or even have a solo trip as it has everything for everyone. This upbeat city is a mix of modern vibes and ancient charm. If you are planning a trip to this popular city from Kolkata then we are here to help you! You can book Packages from Kolkata to London with attractive deals! Scroll below to have the detailed information and get all your questions answered!
London Visa for Indians
- Type of Visa Required: A standard UK Tourist Visa
- Visa Documents Needed: Passport with 6 months validity and a minimum of 3 blank pages, a UK Visa application form (online), Appointment letter confirmation, UK Visa fee payment receipt, 2 Passport photographs, Bank Statement with sufficient bank balance (at least last 6 months) and Income Tax Returns (3 years)
- Visa Procedure Fees: INR 8000 or may vary accordingly
- Time-Taken for Visa Procedure: It may take 3-4 weeks
- To have a hassle-free procedure, apply for a visa 3 months prior to the date of travel.
How to reach London from Kolkata?
- The ideal way to reach London from Kolkata: By Air
- Air service providers on this route: Virgin Atlantic, Srilankan Airlines, Qatar Airways, Qantas Airways, Emirates, Vistara, Air India, SpiceJet, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Air France, British Airways, and some more
- No Direct Flights available on this route
- Flights with 1 layover available
- Distance between Kolkata and London: 7,957 km
- Have a Safe, secure and comfortable journey
- Minimum Flight Time: 13-14 hours
- It is recommended that you book a round trip and try booking tickets well in advance, as it works out to be more economical.
Why book a London package from Kolkata?
Planning to travel to London from Kolkata and worrying that is it possible or not? Keep scrolling as all your questions will be answered. Check brilliant Kolkata to London packages on great deals that Pickyourtrail has to offer. The total distance between Kolkata and London is around 7,957 km and will be covered in a minimum of 14-15 hours duration. There are plenty of packages available here, check them now!
Best London tour packages from Kolkata
Things to do in London
Plan an interesting itinerary for your London trip. To make it easier for you here are some best and most unique ideas for you to add to your itinerary and have a fun vacation with your loved ones.
- Have a ride on the London Eye
- Visit and explore the Museum of London
- For all Harry Potter fans out there, go on the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Visit capital’s most famous bridge, Tower Bridge
- Climb the O2 Arena for wonderful city views
- Plan a unique date night at the Rooftop Film Club
- Plan an exciting dinosaur safari in Crystal Palace Park
- Visit the famous Buckingham Palace
- Explore the modern and contemporary art at Tate Modern
- Visit the world’s largest antique market, Portobello Road Market
- For exciting drama plan a visit to the National Theatre
- Vist the buzzy shopping hotspot for some amazing brands, Carnaby Street
- Plan a picnic at beautiful Regent’s Park
Best Hotels in London
Where to stay is a big question and to answer it here are 5 best hotel options where you can stay. Have attractive prices, comfortable accommodations, amazing services, tasty food and so on. Make your stay in London the best one and without any compromises.
H10 London Waterloo - Great location, unique architecture, elegant designs, impeccable services and comfortable accommodations, H10 serves it all! Explore the stunning views from the windows and enjoy your time in London.
Address: 284-302 Waterloo Rd, London SE1 8RQ, United Kingdom
Lime Tree Hotel - Feel like you are at home at this townhouse hotel located in the Belgravia neighbourhood. From delicious breakfasts to comfortable sleep, it is a perfect place to stay.
Address: 135, 137 Ebury St, London SW1W 9RP, United Kingdom
Leonardo Royal Hotel London St. Paul's - Visit this sophisticated hotel located in the centre of the city. Watch the city dazzle while you have a comfortable and luxurious stay at the Leonardo Royal Hotel.
Address: 10 Godliman St, London EC4V 5AJ, United Kingdom
Hilton London Hyde Park - This beautiful Edwardian-era inspired hotel is a perfect option to stay in. The hotel is just a short walk from the Central line at Queensway station, Kensington Palace, Paddington, the Royal Albert Hall and many other popular attractions are nearby as well.
Address: 129 Bayswater Rd, London W2 4RJ, United Kingdom
Dorsett City, London - This modern aged hotel is another good option to stay in. It offers amazing services, comfortable accommodations and scrumptious food along with great views. It has nearby popular attractions such as Leadenhall Market, Tate Modern, St Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge and more.
Address: 9 Aldgate High St, London EC3N 1AH, United Kingdom