How can you perfect a Singapore honeymoon trip? Be it watching the sunset at Changi Point Coastal walk, dining at soaring heights of Jewel Box, taking the cable car ride at Mount Faber Peak with your partner or relishing in the luxury of Marina Bay Sands, a perfect Singapore honeymoon package can certainly adds up to couples post-marital bliss. Be it taking a leisure walk in the lush greenery of the Botanical Gardens, unwinding at the beaches of Sentosa, indulging in luxury shopping at Orchard’s Road, or sipping luscious coffee in the mural arts streets of Haji Lane, our Singapore package for couple incorporates the best places that the lion city has to offer. Be it absorbing panoramic views of the city from exhilarating heights at Singapore Flyer, watching the lights and laser show at Marina Bay Sands, basking in the tranquil at St. John’s Island, cruising away at Clarke Quay or taking a stroll down the Gardens of the bay for a view of the Supertree Grove, Singapore has a bit of everything to suit all kinds of honeymoon travellers. With Pickyourtrail’s Singapore honeymoon packages, make your customisable Singapore honeymoon packages special and make memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Best Singapore Package for Couples
Singapore Honeymoon Packages Highlights for Couples
- Happy go feels at Gardens by the bay
- Romantic Lunch with Parrots at Jurong Bird Park - Private
- Visit to the all time glorious & pride of Singapore - Merlion park
- Explore the vibrant & colourful atmosphere of Little India with a walking trail
- Foodie adventure at the streets of Chinatown
- Singapore city tour to discover the best attractions of the lion city
- Thrilling rides and complete entertainment at Universal Studio with one day pass and round trip transfer
- Half day afternoon tour of Sentosa to relax by its beaches
- Make memories at Benjamin Sheares Bridge
- Take in panoramic views of Singapore city from the Singapore Flyer
- Go on an exciting hike in the great Southern Ridges
- Walk the spectacular Helix bridge at night with your partner
- Watch hand-in-hand the stunning Spectra lights & water show
More activities to include to your Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Luxuriate in Marina Bay Sands
- Guided tour of Singapore Tiger Brewery with some sampling of a pint or two
- River Safari at Singapore wildlife park - Private
- Experience the happy night tour of Singapore
- Singapore River Safari Tour with Transfer
- Drive to Thian Hock Keng Temple - the oldest Chinese temple of Thailand
- Visit Buddha Tooth Relic temple to discover the sacred tooth of Buddha
- Drink coffee by a cafe in the mural arts streets of Haji Lane
- Go on a shopping spree at Mustafa center
- Get some wildlife love at Singapore zoo
- Have a romantic candle light dinner with your partner at the soaring heights of Jewel Box
- Toast to some wine with your spouse at Raffles Place
- Surprise your partner with the best brand of clothes at Orchard Road
- Watch the sunset at Changi Point Coastal Walk
- Go for a romantic cruise down the Singapore River
- Take a leisure walk at Fort Canning Hill with your spouse
- A lovely selfie with your partner with the scenic beauty of Bukit Batok Town Park in the backdrop
- Play with the dolphins at St John's Island
Things to Do on your Singapore Honeymoon
Singapore is not just about memesering city lights but also about unexplored beaches, scenic gardens, and romantic views. Here are some of the must-do things on your Singapore honeymoon:
- Sip a drink on one of the rooftops bars overlooking the magically-lit city--a beautiful sight to behold on your Singapore honeymoon.
- Ride a double-decker bus and go on a hop-on hop-off tour around the most famous attractions of Singapore. Explore the city at your own pace.
- Stroll along the promenade of Marina Bay waterfront in the evening with your loved one.
- Explore Orchard Road, the fashion street of Singapore, and treat your partner to a world-class shopping experience.
- Walk around the Gardens by the Bay during the evening and experience the sensation of travelling into another world.
- Go on a romantic boat cruise along the Singapore River and indulge in a delicious dinner on board as you witness spectacular sights along the way.
- Enjoy an exciting time with your partner in Sentosa Island where you can go on fun rides and relax at Sentosa Beach.
- Visit Universal Studios Singapore and take part in numerous joy rides. This is a must-do activity on Singapore tour packages for couples.
- Indulge in a romantic dining experience inside the Singapore Flyer capsules and take in the breathtaking views of the city from above.
- Witness colorful birds in action at the Jurong Bird Park. This will be a perfect place for some beautiful honeymoon pictures.
- Take part in the vibrant nightlife of Singapore on your honeymoon. Enter world-class casinos or dance the night away with your partner.
Check out Pickyourtrail’s wide range of Singapore packages and customise your holidays based on your interests. Your Singapore honeymoon can be filled with adventure, romantic expeiences, or with a bit of everything. Plan your perfect Singapore honeymoon today!
Places to Visit on your Singapore Honeymoon
Singapore is famously known for its world-class attractions and so a honeymoon trip to Singapore is bound to include some of the following places:
- Enjoy a leisure stroll down Changi Point Coastal Walk and watch a stunning sunset with your loved one. Nothing beats a mesmerising sunset on a honeymoon trip.
- Visit Bukit Batok Town Park and explore its scenic forests and take in views of its beautiful landscapes on your Singapore honeymoon.
- Discover the history of 4th century kings and enjoy stunning views at Fort Canning Hill with your partner on your romantic trip to Singapore.
- Take in spellbinding views of the city and beyond from the rooftop infinity pool at Marina Bay Sands.
- Glide along Clarke Quay on a luxury boat and witness iconic attractions like the Marina Bay Sands and the Merlion during your journey. Don’t forget to include this experience in your Singapore honeymoon package.
- Bask in the sun at the white-sand beaches of St. John’s Island with your loved one.
- Trek to the top of Mount Faber Park hill and witness breathtaking views with your loved one on your Singapore honeymoon.
- Walk hand-in-hand with your partner at Gardens by the Bay and experience the magical energy surrounding the park.
- Enjoy a breath of fresh air as you stroll through the Botanic Gardens of Singapore and witness beautiful plants and colorful flowers.
- Make your way to the National Orchid Garden and feast your eyes with a beautiful orchid display. A picture-perfect location to capture memorable pictures of your Singapore honeymoon.
- Pay a visit to the Yueh Hai Ching Temple, a Chinese temple often regarded as the temple of love, to seek blessings and pray for a happy life ahead.
Excited for your romantic Singapore honeymoon? Select your favourite places to see and get ready to plan your personalised honeymoon to Singapore with Pickyourtrail. You can book most popular romantic attractions in Singapore or you can also get our expert suggestions for offbeat romantic spots in Singapore. Book your vacation today!
Best time to go for Honeymoon in Singapore
February - April is a great time to travel to Singapore given the weather is pleasant and you can be outdoors more. November - January is good to go too, just that there may be chances of unpredictable rain. If you've got your rainwear ready, give it a go.
Book Singapore Package for Couple with Pickyourtrail
Pickyourtrail offers a wide range of exclusive Singapore honeymoon packages from India to just grab on to at the first opportunity. With the benefit of customization that it provides at every part of the itinerary, couples can’t help but rejoice at the fact that their final Singapore honeymoon trip is just how they imagined their dream honeymoon itinerary to be. Be it Pickyourtrail’s perfect 4 nights Singapore tour package for couple to relax and rejuvenate or 5 nights Singapore honeymoon packages from India to travel romantically, Pickyourtrail provides Singapore honeymoon package with cruise that are every couple's dream. So, don’t look anywhere else. Just book your Singapore honeymoon trip with Pickyourtrail and romance away.
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore Honeymoon Packages
What is the ideal duration of stay on a Singapore honeymoon?
While Singapore is a small country, it is choc-o-bloc with things to do, see and eat! From amusement parks to awesome zoos and never-ending food streets, Singapore has loads to see. The reason why you should plan a minimum of 3 days on a trip to Singapore.
What is the Visa process to Singapore for Indians?
Below is the list of documents required for obtaining a Singapore visa. The visa process takes about 3 - 4 working days. Application form to be filled by each person Authority Letter from each Applicant 3 passport size photos each as per specification (Three recent passport size colored photographs with the semi-matt or matt finish, 70%-80% face coverage, white background and without border & spectacles (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Covering letter ( to be typed out fully and physically signed in the last), (do mention the dates of travel along with Total Number of Travel Days) (main sponsor) Occupation proof ( main sponsor) NOC from the company on its letterhead 3 months pay slip Company’s Id card (Photo Copy) 3 months bank statement(main sponsor) and it should be sealed and Signed by the Bank. Original passports and also your old passport (If you will have any)
What is the local language spoken in Singapore? Can I survive with English?
Singapore's diverse culture can be most easily seen in its languages. A variety of languages like Mandarin Chinese, Malay and Tamil are spoken here. However, most Singaporeans are fluent in English.
How reliable is the public transport in Singapore?
All of Singapore survives on its efficient public transport. The country has the most reliable and well-connected public transport system of buses and MRT trains. For those who like to travel in comfort, metered taxis are also available.
What currency do I carry on my Singapore honeymoon?
Singapore runs on Singapore Dollars. Get your wallet SD-ready and get set for your trip.
What destinations can Singapore be best combined with?
Singapore is set in a key location in South East Asia. The country is ideal to keep as a centre point to visit its neighbours like Malaysia, Bali or Thailand.
What to pack for a Singapore honeymoon tour package?
Summer Clothing and some party wear to accommodate for classy night outs, Sun gear & Hats, Travel adapter, Power Bank, Sunscreen, and a Water Bottle are the essentials for your honeymoon trip to Singapore.
How to get around on your Singapore honeymoon trip?
Singapore is well-connected by its MRT system (Mass Rapid Transit) which is the best and the cheapest mode to commute in Singapore and the routes are clearly mentioned at every MRT station for the benefit of the traveller. MRT exists for bus as well, so once you get down at the station, you can take the bus to your desired location.
What should you buy on your Singapore honeymoon?
Orchid Perfumes, Risis Orchid, Sling bottle, Miniature Merlion, Kaya Coconut Jam, Bakkwa, and Tiger Balm are the most popular souvenirs to buy from Singapore.
What are the best places to visit on a Singapore honeymoon?
Gardens by the Bay, Changi Point Coastal Walk, Cruise down the Singapore River, Pristine white sandy romantic beaches of Sentosa, Leisure walk at Botanical Gardens, & Lights & water show at Marina Bay Sands are some f the best places to visit on your Singapore honeymoon.
Is Singapore safe to travel for honeymoon?
Singapore is considered as an extremely safe city to travel to, however it is advised to be wary of pick pocketers, agree at taxi fares beforehand while boarding a taxi, and with sex shops & msaage parlours in abundance, it is advised to watch out for any danger with regards to prostitution.
Are there pandas in Singapore zoo?
Yes! Located at the Yangtze River zone at River Safari, Kai Kai and Jia Jia are Singapore’s very own giant pandas and a reason enough to visit the Singapore zoo.
Does Singapore have beaches?
Singapore is home to some stunning man-made beaches and also some natural beaches to satiate your carving for sea breeze. Sentosa in Singapore is an ideal weekend-getaway to kick up some fun with various man-made activities & relax by its three pristine beaches - Palawan, Tanjong & Siloso.
Pickyourtrail - Unwrap the world.