The Global Village is one of Dubai's most anticipated family entertainment spots and attracts a massive crowd of visitors from around the world. With its stunning atmosphere and several retail establishments, the Global Village is a great place to explore and purchase a wide range of goods and specialties. There are many enjoyable activities, including shows and rides, accessible for both adults and kids. The place features specific pavilions for each country, where guests can marvel at the infinite exhibition of cultural artifacts and cuisine. The beautiful sights of each pavilion can easily draw you in, and the fireworks are truly a magical experience that will take your breath away. You might be surprised at how much there is to see and do at this place. With its international flair and grandeur, the Global Village is truly a sight to behold.
Location: Al Barsha, Dubai, UAE
Pick-up Location: From your hotel
Drop-off location: Global Village
Sunday to Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Thursday and Saturday: 4:00 PM-1:00 AM
Age Limit: There is no age limit.
Day Entry ticket - AED 22 (Rs. 495)
Value Entry ticket - AED 18 (Rs. 405)
About the Activity
- Come explore the 31 themed rides at the Carnaval in the Global Village for an unforgettable experience with an Dubai honeymoon package.
- Visitors will be able to experience the Global Village at its highest point in the air on a helium balloon trip. This unique vantage point will offer visitors a 360-degree panorama of the park as well as the stunning Dubai cityscape beyond.
- From the Spanish Boat to the Caribbean Ship, and from Mexican Balloons to the Holland Wind Wheel, you're sure to find the perfect adrenaline rush.
- The House of Fear is said to be the scariest in the area and features a cast of actors who will appear in nine different scenarios.
- The Colombian clowns will guarantee you endless entertainment, while the high-wire daredevils will leave you marvelling at their heart-stopping feats.
- The Ferris wheel shows a ten-second countdown, and when the bell rings twelve, stunning fireworks are launched from various locations.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not in Global Village boasts more than 200 astounding and amazing displays and offers many retail options for visitors.
- The Squirrel Nutkin's Activity Park is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. They can explore different areas, including a maze, a climbing wall, and a play area.
- In addition, there are more than 125 arcade and skill games that will make your trip incredibly exhilarating and adventurous.
How to reach?
- By car: From the airport, the global village is located 39 km away, which takes around 40 minutes of travel time. Start your journey heading south from the airport road to reach Global Village via Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
- By Metro: From airport terminal 1, take the red line metro to Centerpoint metro station, then buses 102 or 104 to the Global Village bus stop.
- By bus: Take bus C32 from airport terminal 1 to reach Max Metro Bus Stop Seaside, and then from there catch another bus, bus 104, to reach the Global Village bus stop. Then from there, you can reach the destination within 10 minutes.
Things to know before you go
- You can pick between indoor and outdoor activities in the park, depending on the weather.
- If you are bringing children with you, make sure they meet the minimum height requirement before allowing them on any of the rides.
- There are numerous food and beverage alternatives available, so you will not go hungry.
- Try to go during the week to avoid the weekend crowds.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and footwear, as this will help you enjoy your time more fully.
- Purchase your tickets in advance to skip the crowded line.
- Be prepared for the heat. It can get very hot in Dubai, so make sure to put on sunscreen and stay hydrated.
- Sometimes the place is very crowded, so it is important to keep an eye on your belongings.
When it comes to planning an adventurous or luxurious trip to dubai, there is simply no better destination than Dubai. From its stunning beaches and luxury hotels to its world-class restaurants and exciting attractions, Dubai has everything you need to make your vacation truly unforgettable. And with PickYourTrail, you can be sure to get the most out of your trip. We can help you plan your customised travel plan, ensuring that you have the Dubai vacation of your dreams. So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to get started.
Checkout Our Best : Dubai Family Packages, Dubai Honeymoon Packages, Budget Dubai Packages, Dubai Beach Holidays, Dubai Luxury Packages, Dubai Shopping Festival Tours, Dubai Kids Special Tour Packages, Dubai Atlantis Packages, Dubai Land Tour, Dubai adventure packages
Checkout Departure City Packages for Dubai: dubai packages from amritsar, dubai packages from chandigarh, dubai packages from surat, dubai tour package from lucknow, dubai tour package from nagpur, dubai tour packages from coimbatore, dubai tour packages from kochi, dubai trip cost from delhi, dubai trip cost from kolkata, dubai packages from chennai