Bulgaria is a perfect blend of nature, history and culture altogether. With the picturesque mountains, stunning black sea beaches, quaint villages, art, historical places including churches and exciting nightlife, surely an unforgettable experience awaits you in Bulgaria. Some of the top attractions are Rila Monastery, Tsarevets Fortress, Old Nessebar, Pirin National Park and many more. Not only has it been a great place for sightseeing but also to try different adventures in different seasons like hiking and trekking in Summer and snowshoeing and skiing in winter. To experience it all, plan your Bulgaria holiday soon by checking how to get Bulgaria visa Dubai as visas are the most important.
Bulgaria visa Dubai
If you are a UAE citizen and hold a valid UAE passport, you don’t need a visa to enter Bulgaria as you will be given a visa on arrival for a short stay up to 90 days. But make sure you carry mandatory documents like your UAE passport, proof of accommodation and the purpose of visit. In case if you are only a resident of UAE, then to enter the country, you would require Bulgaria visa from Dubai and below is how.
VGS Global Dubai: Joint Visa Application Centre, WAFI Mall, Dubai.
How to apply for Bulgaria visa Dubai for UAE residents?
Check out the simple process of Bulgaria visa Dubai.
- Be clear on your purpose of visit. Select the appropriate one.
- Download the application here, attach the photo and all the other documents as incomplete applications will be rejected. Find below the required documents.
- Submit the completely filled application at the VFS Global in Dubai and pay the visa fee in cash. It would come around 250 AED per person.
- When you submit, you will be informed if there is a Biometrics scan needed for you. Pay attention to every detail.
- After submitting, keep a track of your application here and collect your passport once you are notified about your Bulgaria visa Dubai. The processing time is a maximum of 15 working days.
- A passport with 3 months validity and 2 blank pages for the new visa stamp.
- Photographs – coloured, 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, a white background, no-smile picture and 80% face coverage.
- Letter from employer/sponsor
- Proof of accommodation
- Return flight tickets
- Application form – signed by the applicant
- Resident visa
- Medical insurance
- Letter from your parents and parent’s passports, if you are a minor.
Have you ever been to Bulgaria? If not, then you are missing something in life. With such beautiful beaches, mountains, forests, nightlife, cuisines and people, you can enjoy each and every moment of being there in Bulgaria. Not a problem if haven’t visited it yet but don’t delay this furthermore if travelling to beautiful countries has always been your dream. After all, your Bulgaria visa Dubai involves a simple process so does your trip planning. Check out the Pickyourtrail website and look for some Bulgaria tour packages.
So, get your Bulgaria visa Dubai and plan your trip to this amazing country soon to get an entirely unique experience.