Wild wadi is a fun and adventurous outdoor water park, Situated in the area of Jumeirah, next to the Burj Al Arab. This is the best way to escape from the heat of Dubai when you are going at an odd time of the year. It is a complete component of relaxation, family time and adrenaline thrilling rides. This is a bucket list stop if you’re vacationing in Dubai. You’ll find looping water slides
The wild wadi water park has 30 attractions, all the attractions revolve around the character Juha in popular Arabian folklore. Hence giving a wholesome experience to each of its visitors not differentiating in terms of age groups.
Considering this is one of the most visited attractions by its own localities or by the tourist, it shall be overcrowded, avoiding going on a weekend and prefer weekdays and reach out to the place close by to its opening hours to avoid queues and rush.
Know the three best rides you should head first for all thrill levels,
This is the perfect one for thrill-seekers, one of the best breathtaking rides that Wild Wadi as, the ride just increases your heart pulse, as you climb the top of the tower and enter a capsule and from the capsule, it’s just a top speed of 50 mph throw that you will be experiencing
Also read: Dubai Marina: Luxury and Panorama Redefined
This is the perfect ride for both children and the adults, this 15-meter long water roller coaster will enable you to twist and turn and scream till your throat aches. Children can also enjoy but one precaution to look is to be accompanied by someone
This is more of a relaxing ride, where you can take single or double seater tubes and get driven by the waves of the 360-meter long river, children can also take up but with parent’s supervision, this shall be the best activity to take up after thrilling rides and a perfect break and relaxation ahead with more quality time with your friends and family
Apart from the rides and adventures, the wild wadi water park is not just restricted by this but is just much more things to offer, it is an ideal spot for shopaholics and food lovers to hit by, there are enormous food stalls you can go and grab snacks or meals with no boundaries to cuisine. The market here at Wild Wadi is the mainstream hub to buy the perfect sovereigns for your loved ones.
Also read: Dubai Aquarium And Underwater Zoo
How To Reach
Wild Wadi is the quintessential attraction of Dubai, it is so accessible let it be from Dubai or say from Abu Dhabi or even Sharjah, there are various modes of transportation and the affordability is comparatively low and can be travelled with ease.
- By cab – if you are planning to reach by cab, there are numerous taxis available and the direction is not just much of a hassle as there are multiple directions, one such major landmark is Sheikh Zayed Road, the wild wadi water park cannot be missed while you drive.
- By Metro – as the city is well connected with metros, you can reach the wild wadi water park with easiness, take the metro line to Sheikh Zayed Road and then hire a cab and reach to this water park
- By Bus – the bus is also one of the most preferred modes of commutation and is very affordable, you can take a hop-off-tour and get down at Burj Al Arab and from there rent a taxi and get into Wild Wadi Park.
If you’re taller than 43 inches (1.1 meters) – 336 dirhams, under 43 inches (1.1 meters) – 284 dirhams. Entry is free for children 2 and under, but you’ll need to provide their proof of age.
Best Time To Visit Wild Wadi Waterpark
Wild Wadi waterpark opens from Monday to Sunday 10:00 am – 5:30 pm, Make sure you are earlier at the entrance to avoid the waiting line.
Also read: Top 20 Best Things to Do in Dubai in 2020
- Retail outlets at the water park give a wide range of merchandise such as swimwear, t-shirts, towels, etc.
- Like other water parks, this park also has age restrictions to certain rides, so don’t forget to take your identity proof.
- First and foremost do carry your sunglasses and sunscreen lotions to avoid tan skin
- Do not carry Food inside, as it is restricted, you have multiple food chains to have the food of your choice.
Reasons outnumbered for you to kick-start your bookings to the vibrant city. Dubai is going to be a delightful experience for you filled with adventure, luxury, and tasteful experiences. Oh now that you might be interested to plan a Dubai vacation, head on to the tours you could book to Dubai at Pickyourtrail.