One of the world’s most incredible island resorts, If you’re looking for leisure vacation then this is the best getaway and a new level of luxury for your holiday to Abu Dhabi.
How to get to Zaya Nurai Island?
Abu Dhabi airport to Saadiyat island which is a 90-minute drive from the airport and from here you can get to Zaya Nurai Island by speedboat, seaplane or helicopter in just a few minutes.
Things to Do at Zaya Nurai Island
Once you have grown tired of the beautiful soft white sand lapped by translucent turquoise waters, and the swimming pools, hop on one of the white bicycles that are provided free of charge or a buggy and explore. Mind you, the island only takes about an hours to walk around. With zip lines, treehouses, an outdoor cinema, a myriad of water sports, and an excellent beachside spa, there’s plenty to keep all the family amused.
Take advantage of island life and hit the sea with a range of watersports, including a stand-up paddleboard, beach snorkelling, pedalo boats, and sea kayaking. Or sink into a sanctuary at Nurai Spa where you can stargaze in the therapeutic treatment centre. For fitness fanatics, there’s a state-of-the-art gym, plus classes which include yoga, pilates, and outdoor conditioning classes. Whatever you choose, you’re bound to feel refreshed.
Also Read: Places to visit in Abu Dhabi
At Zaya Nurai Island, there’s something for everyone. Described as a ‘family-friendly fun land,’ this exquisite resort provides curated activities your young ones will love, including learn-through-play and supervised activities, especially for the kids. This is a resort that caters to everybody.
Food and Spa & Dining Options
There are several restaurants and bars, including the fun Smoking Pineapple and Olive, offering Mediterranean fine dining, as well as Hooked, so you have plenty of dining options if you stay here for a few days. Service is excellent if a little fussy at times.
- Dusk: This colourful Mexican restaurant serves tacos to tapas. Ladies can enjoy unlimited margaritas every Tuesday.
- Smokin’ Pineapple: A beach club lounge with a hammock jungle, swings bar, a surf pool and pineapple-shaped pizza oven.
- Firangipani: This rustic restaurant offers brunch and children under four eat free.
- Ginger Mermaid: Think sliders on deep king-sized day beds. Or enjoy fish and chips and cocktails from the pool bar.
- Hooked: Cuisine inspired by the influences of the Levant with fresh seafood. Pick the catch of the day at the best seafood restaurant in Abu Dhabi.
- The Book Cellar: Cheese and charcuterie platters at communal tables.
Romantic private dining on the beach, private BBQs, private floating sushi platters and private picnics are also available.
Services and Facilities
- Swimming pool
- Kids’ club
- Laundry facilities
- Nurai Spa
- Water activities, from sea kayaking to kite surfing
- Yoga, gym and fitness studio
- Tennis lesson, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, basketball and more
- Outdoor cinema
- Cooking class Yoga and Pilates
Also Read: Indian Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Zaya Nurai Island is for all types of travellers. Can’t wait to hit this beautiful island? Reach out to our experts at Pickyourtrail for your next Abu Dhabi or Dubai Holiday Package.
Also Read: Yas Island in Abu Dhabi