Singapore is one of the most popular tourist destinations. Whether you are planning an ideal trip with your family or a fun trip with your friends or a romantic honeymoon with your loved one, Singapore is a perfect destination. From cultural heritage to enthralling nightlife, this city can never fail to amuse anyone. Here is a list of places to visit on your Singapore Tour Packages from Chennai.
Singapore Tour Packages from Chennai
|Stunning Honeymoon Packages From Chennai To Singapore
||6 Days/5 Nights
||Rs. 37,374 (hotels, transfers, activities)
|Enigmatic Holiday Packages To Singapore From Chennai
||5 Days/4 Nights
||Rs. 35,223 (hotels, transfers, activities)
|Breathtaking Singapore Travel Package From Chennai
||7 Days/6 Nights
||Rs. 66,569 (hotels, transfers, activities)
|Gorgeous Vacation Packages From Chennai To Singapore
||4 Days/3 Nights
||Rs. 31,062 (hotels, transfers, activities)
|Beautiful Singapore Holiday Package From Chennai
||9 Days/8 Nights
||Rs. 79,540 (hotels, transfers, activities)
How to reach Singapore from Chennai?
There are 5 flights available from Chennai International Airport (MAA)
to Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
. The flights available are Air India, Singapore Airlines, AirAsia, IndiGo, and Air-India Express.
Airlines such as Air India, Air-India Express, and Singapore Airlines offer direct flights for which the travel time is between 4 hours to 4 hours and 30 mins
. Flights by AirAsia have a connecting stop at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) in Malaysia and other flights from Air India have a connecting stop at Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) in Delhi, India. Connecting flights have a travel time of up to 12 hours for the layover to Changi Airport.
To get a cheaper flight, make your vacation plans early in advance. You can also purchase your tickets on Wednesdays and Thursdays, considered the most affordable days to buy a plane ticket. If you don’t want to go through the hassle of booking a flight ticket, book your Singapore Tour Packages from Chennai including flight
with PickYourTrail to ensure that you get the best deals with our customizable packages.
- It is a giant ferris wheel at the height of 165 meters from where you will be able to get the magnificent and panoramic view of the city. It has 28 air-conditioned capsules that can hold 28 passengers.This is a definite must on your Singapore holiday package from Chennai.
- Singapore safari is the world's first night safari with 2500 resident animals from around 130 different species. If you are an animal lover, this is the must visit place.
- Marina Bay is one of the most prominent hubs and the best place to visit in Singapore. From luxury hotels to upscale shopping centers, it has got so many things to delight you with.
- If you want to witness marine life, then you should definitely visit SEA Aquarium. It is home to more than 1000 species across a total of 49 habitats. To enjoy an intimate rendezvous with marine life, you can go for diving or sea walking.
River safari Singapore
- This is a newly opened wildlife park and is a home to around 6000 animals including 40 endangered animals and a freshwater aquarium.
Sentosa Merlion Tower
- It is a 121 feet tall statue of Merlion on the Sentosa island and is the most iconic tourist spot in Singapore. Also, from the highest point you can witness the most scenic and picturesque view of the city.
- Singapore zoo is more than just a zoo. It has wild jungle safari, night safari, and Jurong bird park. It is beautifully designed with globe spanning wildlife making it one of the top tourist spots in Singapore.
- Explore the chinese culture by visiting one of the finest places in Singapore. i.e, Chinatown. Immerse yourself in the Chinese culture by visiting the Thian Hock Keng Temple, tasting the delicious food, and shopping from the local market.
- Cable Car connects Mount Faber of Singapore to Sentosa island. It is a popular tourist destination as it gives the 360 degrees mesmerizing views of the city.
PickYourTrial makes packages tailored to your preferences and interests. Book your Singapore Tour Packages from Chennai to ensure that you get the most memorable getaway with your dearest friends and family. Here is a reference schedule of what your Singapore trip from Chennai might look like:
After reaching the Singapore Changi Airport from Chennai International Airport, head to a comfortable hotel to rest up. Some hotels in Singapore are Hotel Boss Singapore and V Hotel Lavender Singapore.
Head to the Telok Blangah Hill Park for some rare regional birds to get you into the Singapore spirit. Birds such as the Pink-necked Green Pigeon and Yellow-vented Bulbul, or migratory birds like the Black Baza or the Asian Brown Flycatcher make the mornings worth waking up. Walk over to the Henderson Waves: Due to the bridge's design, there are shell-like niches and concealed nooks where people can sit and take in the breathtaking views of Singapore. The bridge also emits vibrant LED lights from 7 pm to 7 am making it a must-see attraction for tourists.
Head next to Gardens by the Bay, a haven for both nature lovers and aspiring horticulturists, which is situated by the Marina Bay Waterfront in the center of Singapore.
After taking in what Singapore has to offer, head to the People’s park complex to learn about the history and heritage, and relish the local food. The Chinatown Complex Market & Food Center is home to a wide variety of gourmet food vendors and historic trades. Spend some time exploring the stalls here, which sell a delightful mix of cosmetics, traditional fabrics, and accessories.
The National Gallery Singapore is a magnificent art institution located inside the former Supreme Court and City Hall's neo-classical structures. The gallery features works by prominent local artists as well as the greatest collection of contemporary Southeast Asian art in the world.
After spending some time in the heart of Singapore, explore nature off the coast with Chek Jawa wetlands, on the island sanctuary of Pulau Ubin. Surrounded by seagrass lagoon and rocky beaches, this sanctuary is a holy grail for any nature lover out there.
After sunbathing and walking on the shore, head back to mainland Singapore to visit the Singapore Zoo for an unforgettable experience.
In the evening, visit the neighborhood zoo's Night Safari, the first nocturnal wildlife park in the world. On the Tram Safari, see Malayan Tapirs, Spotted Hyenas, and Chawang the Asian Elephant among the nearly 900 nocturnal animals that call this park home. At the Explorer Outpost off the Fishing Cat Trail, you can encounter a Southern Three-banded Armadillo. The thrilling Creatures of the Night Show will round off your nocturnal explorations.
A day filled with neighborhood culture and heritage. Visit the Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple, one of Singapore's oldest Hindu temples that date back to the 1850s. Learn more about the culture by observing the majestic architecture and the ornate temple interiors.
Visit Kampong Gelam next, which was once home to the Malay elite of the area. Although there is no longer a Sultan (Muslim ruler), most of the region's old buildings still stand. The Masjid Sultan continues to play a significant role in our Muslim community despite the Sultan's palace being converted into the Malay Heritage Centre.
Day 4 concludes the Singapore Package from Chennai. Head back to the Singapore Changi Airport to depart to Chennai International Airport.
So what are you waiting for? Plan your Singapore tour from Chennai
this vacation. Pickyourtrail is there to help you with your travel plans. We have got an exciting Singapore packages from Chennai
which you should definitely not miss. So hurry up and book a Singapore trip package from Chennai
and get ready for one of the most thrilling and memorable trips of your life.
Singapore Tour Packages from Chennai
Singapore Tour Packages
Singapore Honeymoon Packages
Singapore Family Package
Singapore Tour Packages From Bengaluru
Singapore Tour Packages From Hyderabad
Singapore Tour Packages From Kolkata
Singapore Tour Packages From Ahmedabad
Singapore Tour Packages From Mumbai
Singapore Tour Packages From Delhi
Singapore Tour Packages From Pune
Pickyourtrail - Unwrap the world