Dubai might be famous for the tallest building in the world but it has more to offer and the city becomes more alive after the sunset. Offering some of the best bars & pubs for party animals, to having the greatest adventure driving in sand dunes of Arabian Desert, Dubai has a lot more to offer than you think. So go on reading and find out the 20 Best Evening Activities in Dubai
1. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – For Dubai Marine Life
Walk underneath a 48-meter long aquarium and meet a shark face to face. How does it feel to imagine this? I am sure the Dubai aquarium and underwater Zoo will beat your Imaginations. It is one of the best places to visit with family in the evening and get awestruck by the beauty of it. If you are adventurous enough, you can even try shark cage diving inside the aquarium which will be a once in a lifetime experience.
- Location: Dubai Mall, Level 2
- Timings: Weekdays- 10:00 am to 11:00 pm; Weekends- 10:00am to 12:00am
- Entry Fee: INR 1171 (AED 100) per person
2. Ski Dubai At Emirates Mall
Very hard to imagine a snow ski slope in a desert, right? Well, you are not alone, Dubai never ceases us to surprise the world with its man-made magnificence. This ski slope is built in the true mountain style and offers a very similar experience to skiing in any natural slope in the alps. From a professional skier to a person totally new to skiing, Ski Dubai caters to all our needs. It can be a perfect way to end the day with your family.
- Location: Mall of the Emirates, Sheikh Zayed Rd
- Timings: Sunday to Wednesday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm; Thursday 10:00 am – 12:00am; Friday 9:00 am – 12:00am; Saturday 9:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Entry Fees: INR 4,604 (AED 260) per person
3. The Dubai Fountains
Imagine powerful High-Pressure water jets shooting water 500 ft above the ground with lights and music. Not just some random music, the water dances to different choreographed melodies that will leave you shaking a leg too. Some very popular tracks include Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller” and Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman’s “Time to Say Goodbye.”
- Location: Dubai Mall، Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard – United Arab Emirates
- Timings: All Days- 6:00pm to 11:00pm
4. Burj Khalifa
The views during sunset from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa is more than mesmerizing and enchanting. One of the best places to catch the sunset in Dubai. It offers a panoramic view of nature and the city in a single frame. Make sure to add it to your itinerary and you will definitely thank me later.
- Location: 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai
- Timings: Evening Slot timings – 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Entry Fees: INR 2284 (AED 129) per person
5. The Arabian Desert
Visiting Dubai without experiencing the Desert Safari is a crime and that being said, have you ever imagined going on a Safari on camels or a 4*4 in the night? After sunset, the red dunes are more magical to roam around. Make sure to add a tour which includes cultural performances like the Tanura Dance Show with barbeque dinners on the Arabian sands.
- Major Attraction– Red Dunes of Al Hibaba
- Desert Safari Camps In Dubai– Atlanta Desert Safari Camp, Bedouin Camp, Arabian Adventures, Oasis Palm Tourism, Al Maha Resort Dubai
6. Shopping Malls In Dubai
Famously known as the International shopping destination of the world, Dubai has the choicest selection of well-stocked malls which not only caters to the shopaholics but also offers a variety of activities like bowling, skiing amphibious bus rides. Even if you don’t plan to buy anything here, these malls still make up for some of the best places to roam around in the city.
- Major Shopping Malls In Dubai: Mall of Emirates, Burjuman Center, Ibn Battuta Mall, Wafi Mall, The Dubai Mall, The Mirdif City Center, Dubai Marina Mall
7. The Spa At Palace Downtown
Dubai is world-famous for its hospitality and its Spas are tailor-made for people. It offers a wide array of options like aromatherapy, chocolate scents, and scrub, almond oil wraps. Surrender yourself to the hands of skilled masseur/masseuse and get your body and mind re-energized.
- Location: Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Palace Downtown, Dubai 9770, United Arab Emirates
8. Uptown Bar
Let the Arabian breeze accompany you to the finest rooftop restaurants and bars. Jumeirah Beach rooftop Hotel is quite famous and offers outstanding views of the city and is also one of the best places to hang out with friends or family in the evening.
- Location: 24th Floor, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Cuisines- Finger food
- Cost- INR 8851 (AED 500) for two people
9. 360 Lounge – For Panoramic Views
Offering the best views of the coastline and the enchanting Burj Al Arab, this lounge attracts a lot of people and is one of the spectacular places to visit in Dubai at night.
- Location: Jumeirah Beach Hotel, near Jumeirah Rd, end of the Marina Walkway – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Cuisines: Asian
- Cost: INR 6196 (AED 350) for two people
10. Ferrari World
This is the first Ferrari-branded amusement park in the world. If you are into cars, this will be the place to quench your thirst. Even if you are not a great fan of cars, this place still gives the thrill of a lifetime with its fast-paced adrenaline rides.
- Location: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Distance From Dubai: 112 kilometers
- Timings: All Days (Except Sunday)- 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
11. Motiongate Dubai
One of the best places in the city that will be loved by your children as well as adults in the evening. Motiongate Dubai is an amusement park that is a part of the Dubai parks and resorts and is designed based on Hollywood’s theme. Offering several thrilling rides & experience it will defiantly leave you amazed.
- Location: Park and Resorts, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai
- Timings: Saturday to Wednesday – 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm; Thursday and Friday – 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
12. Dubai Global Village
Experience the extravagant culture of Dubai with ease in Dubai Global Village. Considered as one of the best shopping places in Dubai, you will be coming across a variety of traditional handicrafts and traditional dining. There will be cultural programs and events which will keep you entertained.
- Location: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
13. Lost Chambers
This Atlantis themed underwater aquarium houses some of the best marine life and those include stingrays, seahorses, sharks. Make sure to try out “Aquatrek”, Atlantis dive where you can feed stingrays and take a tour with the sharks. This will be a lifetime memorable experience.
- Location: Atlantis, The Palm- on Palm Jumeirah Island
- Timings: Daily- 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
14. Belgian Beer Cafe
Belgian Beer Cafe Medinat Jumeirah is an authentic restaurant in Dubai. It has the vibe of vintage Belgium bistros. Famous for its European food, the outdoor seating areas let you enjoy the splendid views of the landmark structures – Burj Al Arab & Atlantis and the Madinat Jumeirah.
- Location: Shop 16, Level 1, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai
- Timings: 11 AM to 2 AM (Saturday – Wednesday) | 11 AM to 3 AM (Thursday & Friday)
15. Billionaire Mansion
Considered as one of the most lavish Dubai nightlife attractions, Billionaire Mansion is known for its light shows and Champagne Show that you can enjoy having a perfectly prepared meal.
- Location: Taj Hotel, Burj Khalifa Blvd, Dubai
- Timings: 7:00 pm to 3:00 am (Shut on Mondays)
This place is known for its magnificent interiors and mouth-watering delicacies. Buddha-Bar also offers mesmerizing views of the Dubai Marina and a peaceful ambiance with some groovy songs played in the background.
- Location: Grosvenor House Dubai, Al Emreef St, Dubai
- Timings: Saturday to Wednesday – 7:00 pm to 1:00 am, Thursday and Friday – 7:00 pm to 2:00 am
17. Zabeel Park
Zabeel Park is one of the fascinating places to go in Dubai at night as this place starts to glow after the sunsets. Dubai Garden Glow is a theme park located within Zabeel Park and you can enjoy the illuminating landscape of the park in the evening.
- Location: Zabeel Park, Gate No- 6 & 7 Area – B – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 4 PM – 11 PM
18. VR Park
For a fun night in Dubai, go to this place in Dubai and you won’t be disappointed. Famed for being the largest indoor virtual reality park. This place tricks your eyes and minds with ease of using technology. It is spread across two floors and offers around 30 rides to the visitors.
- Financial Center Rd – Dubai
- Timings: Monday – Thursday & Saturday-Sunday- 9:00am to 12:00am & Fridays – 9:00am to 1:00am
19. City Walk
Dubai boasts some of the boldest and innovative creations of our times. City Walk is one such place. This space combines the place to live, work, and play at one spot and it is also a great option to spend the evenings here. It offers some of the best international retail products and upscale gourmet spots and charming residencies.
- Location: Al Safa St – Dubai
- Timings: Everyday – 10:00 am to 12:00 am
20. Frame – For Perfect ‘Picture’
Dubai is becoming the architectural marvel of our times with its skyscrapers and intricately designed structures and one such place is “The Frame” which is the largest picture frame in the world and offers panoramic views of the skyline that includes the renowned Burj Khalifa. Take some memorable photographs of your Dubai Vacation.
Inspired to experience the extravagant and happy evening and nightlife of Dubai? Book your customized Dubai trip with Pickyourtrail. We look forward to giving you an experience of a lifetime in this beautiful and mesmerizing city. Until then, Hola!!