Google street view has curated virtual walking tours of iconic movie locations from around the world and the movie lovers are totally in love with it. From Inception to the Imitation Game, this list has pleasant surprises for everyone pining to relive their favourite movie scenes.
Go on, step inside the silver screen and follow the footsteps of your favourite artists.
1. The Planetarium from La La Land
Where Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone had their first date which then escalated into an iconic dance performance of all time. (Click on the images for the street view.)
2. Pont de Bir-Hakeim Bridge from Inception
The iconic bridge where Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Page walk around building dreams until they encounter Marion Cotillard who is stuck in Leo’s dreams.
3. Xavier Institute from X-Men and Deadpool
The Castle where Professor X kept the enhanced for training to become X-men.
4. Nakatomi Plaza from Fight Club and Die Hard
One of the few buildings which crumble to the ground as per Brad Pitt’s plan to attain financial equilibrium. It also appears in Die Hard.
5. Tiffany & Co from Breakfast at Tiffany’s
The place where Audrey Hepburn window-shopped in style in the opening scene of Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
6. The Cherry Street Inn from Groundhog Day
Where Bill Murray’s life gets stuck on a loop and he wakes up every day only to relive the same day over and over.
7. The Hotel Lobby from The Grand Budapest Hotel
Where Ralph Fiennes meets Tony Revolori in a watershed moment which could help him solve the mystery behind the accusation he faces.
8. Victors’ Quarters from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Where the Victors train for the 75th anniversary Quarter Quell in the famous Marvel movie of Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
9. OCP Headquarters from Robocop
One of the most savage entrance scenes where Peter Weller appears as a Cyborg and engages with the Police force in an iconic face-off scene.