Experience the beauty of Dubai from a unique perspective with a helicopter ride. Offering spectacular views of the city's iconic attractions like the Burj Khalifa, and the Arabian Gulf, a helicopter ride in Dubai is a truly remarkable experience. Whether it is a sightseeing tour of the city or a thrilling ride over the desert, from the comfort of the helicopter, you will be able to take in Dubai's breathtaking architecture and natural beauty. You can choose from a variety of helicopter ride packages, from a simple sightseeing tour to an exclusive private tour. Whatever the occasion, you can trust that you will be in safe hands with our experienced pilots, who will make sure you have an enjoyable and memorable flight. Whether it is a romantic evening out or an exciting adventure, a helicopter ride in Dubai will be an experience you won't forget.
Location: Atlantis Helipad at the entrance of white beach parking area, Atlantis the Palm, Dubai.
Pick-up Location: From your Hotel
Drop-off Location: Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Age Limit: Passenger can be above two or above
Duration: 12 minutes
- Shared tour price: AED 681 (Rs. 15310)
- Private tour price: AED 2859 (Rs. 64270)
Capacity: 6 people
About the Activity
Pearl Helicopter tour
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime with Atlantic Helicopter Rides in Dubai.
- From above, take in the sights of one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in the world.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Palm Jumeirah, the Burj Khalifa, the iconic Dubai Marina, and the sprawling Dubai Desert.
- This helicopter ride in Dubai provides a unique perspective that can’t be found anywhere else. It is the perfect activity for visitors looking to get the most out of their trip.
- The experienced pilots will guide you through the skies of Dubai, ensuring a safe and comfortable journey.
- You can also choose between a shared tour and a private tour, depending on your budget and preferences. Either way, you are guaranteed to enjoy stunning views of the cityscape from above.
How to Reach?
- By car: Dubai Airport is located 36 kms away from Atlantis, The palm which would take around 40 to 45 minutes to reach via car. Head southeast towards Sheikh Zayed Road and drive to the Crescent road to reach Atlantis, The Palm.
- By metro: Take the red line metro from Airport terminal 1 to reach Al Khail Metro Station and then take a cab to reach the Palm Getaway. From there take a Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark Monorail Station to reach Atlantis Aquaventure. Then you can walk to the destination which would around 10 minutes
- By bus: Take a C01 bus from airport terminal 1 to reach Gold Souq Bus Station and from there board on to bus 8 to reach Palm Jumeirah Monorail Station. Then walk about 5 minutes to Palm Gateway and from there take a tram to reach Atlantis Aquaventure. From there you can walk to reach Atlantis helipad.
Know Before You Go
- Make sure you are flying with a reputable company. There are many helicopter tour companies in Dubai, but not all of them are created equal. Do your research and make sure you are flying with a company that has a good reputation.
- Check the weather conditions before you go. The weather in Dubai can be very unpredictable, so it is important to check the conditions before you head out on your helicopter ride. You can also reschedule if the weather is bad.
- Wear comfortable clothing. You will be sitting in a cramped space for the duration of the ride, so make sure you are wearing comfortable clothing. Avoid anything too tight or constricting.
- Listen to the safety briefing. Before takeoff, your pilot will give a safety briefing. Pay attention and follow all of the instructions carefully.
- Dubai is an absolutely beautiful city, and you will want to have your camera ready to capture all of the sights. But be careful not to lean too far out of the window while taking pictures.
- Hold on tight during takeoff and landing. These are usually the most turbulent parts of the ride, so make sure you're holding on tight. The seat belts will help keep you secure in your seat.
- Don't panic if things get bumpy; turbulence is normal, so don't panic if things get a little bumpy during the flight. Make sure you are secured with your seat belts and just hold on tight.
Looking for a unique way to see Dubai? Why not take a helicopter tour? Helicopter tours in Dubai offer stunning aerial views of the cityscape, from the towering skyscrapers to the beautiful beaches. So plan your exotic Dubai with Pickyourtrail. We are your one-stop shop when it comes to planning the perfect trip to Dubai. We offer exclusive Dubai tour packages with customisable itineraries. From choosing the right airline tickets to finding the best hotels and activities, we will take care of everything for you. What are you waiting for? Pickyourtrail can help you plan your dream trip to Dubai right now.