Location: Sofitel Hotel on the Palm Jumeirah- The Palm Jumeirah East - Crescent Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Pick up/Drop off Location: Sofitel Hotel
Timing: In the summers, the timings will be from 8:00 am to 11 am, and from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm. In winter, the time is from 8:30 to 11:00 in the mornings and 2:30 to 5:00 in the afternoons. The place is open every day.
Age Limit: For single kayaks, the age limit is 16. For double kayaks, the age limit is offered as an adult package with options of one 16-year-old (min.) or one adult with one child (aged between 8 to 15).
Price: For a single kayak, the price is 5,106.29/- INR (AED 235)
For a double kayak, the price is 7,605.12/- INR (AED 350)
About Kayaking in Dubai
If you want a fun-filled, chill-out activity to do, Kayaking in Dubai is one of the perfect water-based activities to try out in Dubai. The calm water and the beautiful locations surrounding you will get you into a great mood. This relaxing tour is one of the must-try activities in Dubai. Guided kayaking tours are also available, allowing you to enjoy the beauty of the city from a different perspective.
Dubai Tour Packages
Dubai Honeymoon Packages
About the Activity:
- You can choose the desired time slot and book it online. The available time and date can be checked on the website.
- Arrive at the location on time. Payments are made through cash or card before the tour starts.
- The travellers are allowed to bring along a few things - a T-shirt, snack, sunglasses, sun hat or cap and sunblock.
- This is a great activity to enjoy even for beginners.
- Children between 8 and 15 are to be accompanied by an adult.
- The safety gear (life vests) is provided for every rider. A lifeguard (instructor) will also accompany you. Waterproof barrels to contain the belongings and water bottles are also provided.
- The approximate time of this tour is 2 hours and 30 minutes, including a short break on the shore.
- The activity starts at the Sofitel Hotel on the Palm Jumeirah – East Crescent. And the guided journey continues to the west side, to visit Dubai Marina.
- The paddling then moves on to the viewings of the Atlantis, Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab.
Dubai Kayaking is a great way to explore and for sightseeing. This is also an easier place to go kayaking, making it a great spot for beginners to enjoy this place as well. So grab on those paddles and enjoy these adventure activities in Dubai!
How to Reach?
- By Taxi: Taxi is the fastest way to reach Sofitel Hotel from Dubai Airport.
- By Towncar: Towncar is yet another fastest option to reach the spot.
Know before you go kayaking in Dubai
- The important thing to do before going kayaking in Dubai is to follow the instructions and wear a safety jacket.
- Also, be known of the places allowed to kayak and the restricted ones beforehand.
- If you are tandem kayaking, check with your partner constantly.