Maldives packages from Surat are very affordable and cheap. They vary from 5 day and 4-night packages which include international transfer, meal, accommodations, and airport transfer.
How to reach the Maldives from Surat?
There is no direct flight available from Surat to the Maldives. It is either one stop or two stop flight to the metropolitan city. The prices range from Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 61,000. They are available under Surat to Maldives tour packages.
Book Maldives Package from surat
Maldives package price from Surat costs between Rs. 49,000 and Rs. 80,000. It has 3-day 4-night packages. These packages include Maldives Honeymoon packages from Surat which are fully customizable and just amazing.
The Maldives is undoubtedly one of the best escapes one can ever have. This place has tropical vibes, pristine beaches, azure water, lush greeneries, and a pleasant climate. Why would anyone want to miss it? Discover a new way to experience the Maldives with our best Maldives honeymoon package. There is something for everyone at this place.
Maldives Things to do
- Visit Bandaara Kilhi which is the largest lake of the Maldives
- Catch Boduberu performances in Gili Lankanfushi which is a traditional
Maldivian performance explaining Maldives local culture.
- Dhoni boat ride along the Indian Ocean at Male Atoll
- Surfing in the freshwater at Southern area of North Male Atoll
- Flyboarding 15m above water at Lhaviyani Atoll of Mafushi Island
- Kitesurfing in the resort islands of Male and Hulumale
- Windsurfing with your partner in the daytime at any Maldives Island
- Water skiing in the warm waters provided by Meeru Island Resort and Spa
- Various Atolls of Maldives provides parasailing
- Paddle Boarding along Maafushi Island, Gulhi Island
Maldives Places to visit
- The male city which is the capital of Maldives filled with rich heritage sights
- COMO Cocoa Island which has amazing activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and relaxing spa relaxing retreat in store for everyone
- Maafushi Island has the most fun and exciting activities in store along with flavorsome delicacies
- Addu City is a heart-shaped island and also the second-largest island of Maldives
- Alimatha Island is the perfect place for divers
- Emboodhu Finolhu Island has some gorgeous water villas
- Baros Island in North Male Atoll
- Mirihi Island which is renowned for digital detox therapy
- Rangali Island in Alif Dhaal Atoll
- Gan Island on Addu Atoll