Honeymoon is the first step in a beautiful long journey called life that unfolds with your partner. And for a honeymoon, Bali has become the most sought after destination for Indians. Its proximity to India, its rich culture and sacred ancient temples makes Bali the absolute choice. Exotic villas along with private pool define luxury and are just ideal for a cosy couple time. Lively nightclubs set the right party ambience for you to pump up your spirits. Clear water white sand beaches are just an ideal space to relax and unwind. Adventure sports with rushing adrenaline will give you memories to cherish a lifetime. With Pickyourtrail’s Bali honeymoon packages, experience a luxurious Bali honeymoon you can never forget and keep going back to time and again.
Bali Honeymoon Packages from India
25 Romantic Places to visit in Bali honeymoon
1. Uluwatu Temple
Visiting a temple for your honeymoon might sounds a little weird. But the aesthetic beauty Uluwatu temple has is just jaw dropping. Sunsets are a symbol of promise and watching them together is the promise of foreverness you could bestow your better half. This temple is located on a cliff overlooking what is unimportant and promising the best view of nature. Your Bali honeymoon package is just incomplete without this place and Kecak fire dance is for which you could never go wrong about choosing this place.
Location: Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Famous for: Sunrise, Kekac dance and the Temple
Best time to visit: 6pm to 7pm
Best transport option: Bus, Scooter and Taxi
2. Mount Batur
What is life without adventure? A honeymoon without adventure is no fun. Start by hiking with your better half at Mount Batur on your Bali honeymoon. Engage yourself at this romantic nature set place and enjoy little chit chats during your sweat breaks. Imagine climbing 1.7Km and witnessing Bali from above with your beloved. Yes, Mount Batur is absolutely a traveller’s delight. Witness the Bali sun from above and enjoy every little thing about your Bali honeymoon package from India. Treat yourself with some best delicacies in Gunung Batukaru restaurant with your loved one.
Location: Bangli Regency, Bali Indonesia
Famous for: Hiking, Goa Gajah Temple and lunch at Kintamani
Best time to visit: 3.00 am
Best transport option: Taxi and Bus
3. Ubud Palace
Learning it all together is really fun. Understanding the patterns of each other’s needs and Ubud becomes the seat for you to test this. From cooking classes to life hack workshops, everything about Ubud is so exciting. Try not to miss this place in your Bali tour package for couple. The Chocolate Tour at the big tree farm will ask for your hearts. Best thing at Ubud probably! Another best thing is the Ubud palace. Also known as Puri Saren Palace, this place holds the rich history that Bali has. Explore this palace together and understand the significance of the palace and story it has to tell. Try not to miss this aristocratic experience.
Location: Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Famous for: Traditional antiques, Kecak fire dance, Bali swing
Best time to visit: 9am to 6pm
Best transport option: Taxi and Bus
4. Tegenungan Waterfalls
Located in a village of Tegenungan Kemenuh, this palace is the romantic setup you had been craving for. One of the top attractions in Bali, this place has all the picturesque sceneries enough to satiate the instagrammer in you. Provoke the nature lover in you and you would rightly find the answer to where to honeymoon in Bali. Plunge yourself in the soft waters with pebbly bases and help yourself at the restaurants to taste the best balinese cuisines. Try not to miss this place because your Bali packages for couple will miss something big if you don't visit this place.
Location: Jl. Ir. Sutami, Kemenuh, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80581, Indonesia
Famous for: Cool shower and swimming
Best time to visit: 9am and 3pm
Best transport option: Scooter, Taxi
5. Kelingking beach and T- Rex, Nusa Penida
Being in Bali and not enjoying the essence of its spectacular beach life gives you a void vacuum. This place is one of the most iconic nature retreats you must visit in Bali. This iconic beach and cliff pair has a lot of traveller fans and definitely is in their bucket list. Try not to miss Kelingking beach and T- Rex in your Bali honeymoon places to visit list. Witnessing nature's cool views from the T rex shaped cliff and the powdered sand of Kelingking beach has a lot to tell about its waters. Make sure to add this place to your Bali Indonesia honeymoon package.
Location: Bunga Mekar, Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Famous for: Hiking
Best time to visit: Late afternoon and sunset hour
Best transport option: Taxi or Scooter
6. Broken Beach, Nusa Penida
Located on the west coast of Nusa Penida, Broken beach is another place in Bali that cannot miss your Bali honeymoon itinerary. With a rich Bali beach flavour, this little cove is one of the most picturesque places in Bali. This nature retreat reminds us how the world has shaped itself to give a refreshing plunge to our routines. This beach definitely deserves its place in cinematic backgrounds. The highlighter blue waters are just refreshing. This place is a must have in your Bali honeymoon packages.
Location: Bunga Mekar, Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Famous for: Naturally made cove and site seeing
Best time to visit: Before 10am
Best transport option: Taxi, Scooter
7. Devil’s Tear, Nusa Lembongan
Witness the mesmerizing views of massive forceful waves hitting the cove and splashing like a tear and now you understand where this place gets its name from. This is one of the best Bali honeymoon destinations. Get ready to witness an amalgamation of nature colours. Light blue sky, orange sunshine, turquoise blue waters and a rainbow kiss from the tear generated. Splendidly craving for every travel lover, this place is unforgivingly beautiful. Give this place a shoutout in your social apps giving people insights on how to plan a Bali tour package for couple.
Location: Nusa Lembongan, Jungutbatu, Nusapenida, Kabupatén Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Famous for: Sunset spot, Cliff jump
Best time to visit: 5pm to 6pm
Best transport option: Hire a scooter
8. Tegalalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
These 2 are just the perfect places if you are a green adorer. The stretch of green rice paddies just seems like a forever thing. The inexhaustible beach activities and hike trails may bore you, but not this one. You can never go wrong with this place on your Bali honeymoon. Visit the Tegalalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces during the March- April season to selfishly own all the greenery for yourself. Tegalalang rice terrace restaurant is one of the most visited places in the whole of Bali. The view is stunningly beautiful and the ‘I love Bali’ definitely deserves your attention.
Location: Village, Jl. Jatiluwih Kawan No.Desa, Jatiluwih, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82152, Indonesia
Famous for: Tegalalang rice terrace restaurant, Bali swing
Best time to visit: Early in the morning or late in the evening
Best transport option: Scooter, Taxi/ Car
9. Ubud Monkey forest
This is a home to numerous grey tailed monkeys. Become a part of the monkey adventure and you will never feel out of vibe. Apparently this sacred monkey forest has ancient temples under the thick foliage. Surpass the nutmeg forest to reach this place and you will finally find a place to fiddle with your DSLR. Have a guided tour and you will get to know the history and geography of this picturesque place. This place gives you the Tarzan vibe of bright yellow sun rays entering thick leaves with nature sounds being the only background. This is definitely a must to include in your places to visit in on your Bali honeymoon package.
Location: Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Famous for: Traditional dances and serene nature
Best time to visit: 2.00 PM
Best transport option: Shuttle Bus, Taxi, Scooter
10. Omnia Beach club
This is one of the newest locations Bali has to offer the couples. The hangout thirst in you is for sure satiated here. Imagine a daytime party at a height of 100 metres above sea level. This place is all about that. Partying is definitely the highlight of a honeymoon vibe. Your honeymoon package to Bali should have this place in the list. With numerous restrictions in place, this place is definitely made for adults. In your couple Bali tour package price, the Omnia beach club is going to occupy a share charging 20,000 per person. However, it is worth all the money. Think of Bali honeymoon things to do and have this place in your list.
Location: Jl. Belimbing Sari, Pecatu, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80364, Indonesia
Famous for: Party and sightseeing
Best time to visit: 4.30 PM
Best transport option: Hire a Taxi, Scooter
11. Tanah Lot temple
The most iconic tourist attraction in Bali is Tanah Lot temple. A temple in Bali honeymoon might be a surprise to you. But this place is perched on a cliff and is a popular Hindu shrine. This temple not just gives stunning views off the cliff, but also would become one of the favourite temples you will remember always. Special in every sense, visiting this temple between 6pm to 7pm has the right magic flow you will need. The sunset view is definitely worth the watch on your honeymoon trip to Bali. Picture yourself at this iconic rocky ancient temple and have it in your special Bali moments folder.
Location: Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Famous for: Temple and rock formations
Best time to visit: Before 10am and after 4pm
Best transport option: Hire a Taxi, Scooter
12. Ubud Art market
This vibrant marketplace has some curated best handpicks for you to take special Bali memories home. This is a must visit place on your All inclusive Bali honeymoon packages. From lightweight shirts to hand woven handbags, it has everything your partner might love. Ubud is the cultural capital of Bali and this place truly signifies it. From paddy fields to waterfalls, every scenic memory becomes of no match to the surplus shopping memories this place has to offer. Visit the market between 1pm to 4pm to play the best shopping game. Get down the street, hunt your favourite, do some bargaining and take home the best Bali memories.
Location: Jl. Raya Ubud No.35, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Famous for: Shopping
Best time to visit: 1pm to 4pm
Best transport option: Hire a taxi, Scooter
13. Campuhan Ridge Walk
Menacing hilltop views, mellow hiking trails, and scenic surrounding vistas is all Campuhan Ridge walk is about. For your hike hunger, this place is unarguably the best place in Bali. Located in the heart of Ubud, this place calms your soul and engages your heart. Make this hike compulsory on your Bali honeymoon packages from India and add this place to your Bali honeymoon - things to do list and you are sorted. The Ubud landscapes are naturally engaging, but this place is just made for the best love walks. The classic honeymoon vibe is caught here and hike through this stunning landscape to leave best memories behind.
Location: Kelusa, Payangan, Jl. Raya Campuhan, Sayan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Famous for: Rice Terraces, Delicious food and Cultural temples
Best time to visit: Early morning or late afternoon
Best transport option: Walk or hire a Taxi, Scooter
14. Lovina Beach
This resort area is just louder with high tourist volumes. Else this place has that wet black sands with silent soft waves giving you a quieter place in Bali to explore. Iconic coral reefs and dolphin watching is possible here. Enjoy exotic cuisines and treat yourself to some best Bali spas at top resorts near Lovina Beach. The Banjar hot springs have the best warm water pools and tropical gardens. The beach area is just perfect for your Bali honeymoon. Leave your what to wear in Bali honeymoon question behind and wear what your heart says at Lovina Beach.
Location: Lovina Beach, Bali, Indonesia
Famous for: Dolphin watching and water sports
Best time to visit: All day
Best transport option: Shuttle bus or Taxi
15. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
This iconic temple is what people are usually drawn to after seeing in Bali honeymoon packages brochure. Truly mesmerizing in all aspects, Ulun Danu Beratan temple is the most picturesque place in Bali. This Hindu shrine is dedicated to Lord Shiva. This temple is in the foothills of Bedugul with surreal scenes of Lake Bratan. Sandwiched between the majestic mountain and scenic lake, this place deserves all your selfie attention. Visit this temple in the early mornings to get the best misty scenes and let your Bali packages for couple become special.
Location: Danau Beratan, Candikuning, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Famous for: Temple, Picturesque Lake and Mountain views
Best time to visit: 9am to 2pm
Best transport option: Hire a scooter/taxi
16. Sekumpul Waterfalls
A Waterfall is the blessing that has been made abundance to nature. This is one of the gorgeous natural waterfalls in Bali. This is a combination of several waterfalls cascading together to appear like the beautiful hair of Rapunzel. Surrounded by lush green bamboo forests, this waterfall gives the perfect moment to click a refresh button to your life. A Bali tour package for couple is a dream to many and being here is that dream come true place. Located in the northern part of Bali, this place is absolutely a visual treat that every honeymooner must witness.
Location: Sekumpul, Sawan, Buleleng Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Famous for: Cool showers, Swimming and picturesque scenes
Best time to visit: Morning hours
Best transport option: Hire a Taxi
17. Kuta Beach
With exhausting beaches at Bali, each of them has a separate love story to narrate. Your Bali honeymoon is made special with beach magic. Located near the airport, this place happens to be the right frame to begin your love tale. With the fact that it is easily accessible, everybody’s first place to visit in Bali would be Kuta beach. With an outlook of always being busy, this place is rightly called the mecca of Bali. The sunset and sunrise views here happen to be the right start for your honeymoon journey. Include this place either in the first or last in your Bali honeymoon places to get the best itinerary designed.
Location: Kuta Beach, Bali, Indonesia
Famous for: Sunset spot, sunset dinner and nightlife
Best time to visit: 6pm to 7pm
Best transport option: Hire a Taxi, Scooter
18. Handara Gate
This pathway seems to be your gateway to peace. This is definitely an instagram worthy place. Bring along the best camera to capture your best moments here. And if you are a travel vlogger, your thirst for content gets satiated here. A magnificent place with fuller nature components with the best climatic background in the air. Dramatically fantasising is all about this place. Include this place to your Bali packages for couple and all you need to do is to decorate your present here.
Location: Jl. Raya Singaraja-Denpasar, Pancasari, Kec. Sukasada, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81161, Indonesia
Famous for: Picturesque nature, temple, Golf resort
Best time to visit: Sunrise time
Best transport option: Hire a scooter/taxi
19. Pura Lempuyang Luhur
This is a Balinese Hindu temple located on the slopes of Lempuyang temple. It is one of the oldest temples which is highly regarded in Bali and is rightly called the gates of heaven. Made of seven different sanctuaries, this place is breathtakingly beautiful and surreal and a must visit on your Bali honeymoon package. Surrounded by rich greenery, this temple remains picturesque any day. Bali is home to many temples out of which this temple has its own importance. Bali honeymoon places to visit must surely have this place to get a flavour of what culture and heritage Bali has to offer.
Location: Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Famous for: Temple and picturesque nature
Best time to visit: Sunrise and Sunset hours
Best transport option: Hire a Scooter/taxi
20. Dream Beach, Nusa Lembongan
This is the most important and favourite spread of powdery sands on the Bali Island. Embrace the beach life here and as the name suggests, this place happens to be the dream for many honeymooners. The majestic limestone cliffs have such romantic tales to offer. Relax and get rejuvenates with your partner here at the Dreamy beach at Nusa Lembongan and enjoy the best Bali resort life here at the Dream beach. Include this in your Bali honeymoon tour package and get the best out of here on your Bali honeymoon vacation.
Location: Dream Beach, Bali, Indonesia
Famous for: Bridge of Love and beach activities
Best time to visit: Early morning
Best transport option: Hire a scooter
21. La Laguna Sunday Market, Canggu
Canggu is one of the best places to visit in Bali. Right from delicious cuisines to handmade bags to handpicked jewellery to home decors, you will be able to find almost anything that is perfect for you to remember Bali in every corner of your house. There are about 5 popular markets in Canggu. This definitely is one of the best to visit on your Bali Indonesia honeymoon packages. Out of this, the La Laguna Sunday Market is that perfect place to purchase organic soaps and handmade jewellery and clothes. A Sunday evening is perfect for some shopping and live music.
Location: Jalan Pantai Kayu Putih Berawa, Tibubeneng, Kec. Kuta Utara
Famous for: Handmade clothes, jewelry, soaps and live music
Best time to visit: 4pm to 10pm
Best transport option: Hire a Taxi or take a bus
22. Ocean swing at Hotel Ombak Sunset, Gili Islands
This is one of the most iconic things to do in Bali. If you see anyone posting swing pictures from Bali, understand it is from Gili Islands. They not just make your instagram pictures amazing, but also happen to be the most popular things to do in Bali. Your Bali honeymoon packages from India should definitely have this in the list since this is exclusively a Bali thing! Located in sunset beaches amongst restaurants and bars, this could be a complete fun infused entertainment experience. Try not to miss this in your Bali packages.
Location: Gili Trawangan, Dusun Gili Trawangan Indah, Gili Indah, Pemenang, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83355, Indonesia
Famous for: Scenery, Swing, Restaurants and bars
Best time to visit: Sunset hours
Best transport option: Hire a Scooter
23. Bask Nest Underwater Statues, Gili Meno
The stunningly beautiful sculpture is present underwater which is reachable with a short swim. Located just 4 meters from the sea surface, this piece of man made reef below water hits the love for your art differently. About 48 pieces of man sized sculptures are interlocked with one another signifying the formation of many marine life forms which consider this place as a habitat to grow. These eco-supporting sculptures if present on land wouldn't have so much attention. The underwater presence is what adds thrill to the adventure it already is. Include this in your Bali packages for couple to remember this for a lifetime. This place is like that favourite dessert to your Bali honeymoon things to do hunger.
Location: Sea, Bali 83352, Indonesia
Famous for: Underwater statues
Best time to visit: Before 9am or after 5pm
Best transport option: Hire a Scooter
24. Boga shipwreck, Karangasem
This place has been a new destination since 2012. The Boga is a ship that sank in September 2012 in Kubu beach. This was done for the sole purpose of creating a new marine hotspot. With growing demand for dive destinations, this place is becoming increasingly popular among couples. Make your Bali honeymoon couple package interesting with this place. Include this place in your list of best Bali honeymoon destination and your itinerary will never go wrong with this place.
Location: Amed, Jl. Raya Amed No.10, Purwakarta, Abang, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80852
Famous for: Dive destination
Best time to visit: 8am to 8pm
Best transport option: Hire a Taxi/Scooter
25. Tirta Gangga Water Palace, Karangasem
This luxuriously decorated water garden is located in the East of Bali. Surrounded by beautiful green gardens, this place sprawls over 1.2 hectares. The crystal clear water and the greener gardens make this place absolutely a must visit to recover you from beach and hike sickness. Tirta Gangga Water Palace is definitely an arbitrator to your beach or mountain argument. If you happen to book Bali honeymoon package from India, this place should definitely make into your itinerary.
Location: Jalan Raya Abang Desa Adat, Ababi, Abang, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80852, Indonesia
Famous for: Gardens and water palace
Best time to visit: 7am to 9pm
Best transport option: Hire a Cab/Scooter
Best time to visit for Bali honeymoon
Bali is one of the most authentic places you could travel on this planet. The warmth of the sun basking all day round keeps you more engaged. The culture that nurtures its heritage even today gives it one of the strong reasons to honeymoon in this country. The extensive range of traditional Balinese foods, cultural sites, unique architecture of temples, scenic mountains, lush green rice terraces, exciting swings, and beautiful beaches makes you choose Bali over other destinations. The places you plan to visit, the activities you would love to do, the season you enjoy and the budget you intend to spend are the deciding factors for your own best time to visit. Customize your Bali tour package for couple and resolve to understand your timeline to visit the country.
It’s close to the equator because of which Bali experiences a tropical climate. The months of July, August and December are the peak seasons to visit Bali. July and August have more pleasant weather while December is a festive season attracting more tourists. The busy timetable on every tourist spot makes your Bali Indonesia honeymoon package more engaging. The temperature on the land during these months is around 28 to 30 degree Celsius. The airfare and prices of the hotels are higher during peak season. Hence it is advisable to do pre booking. And if you are married anytime near June, visiting this place during this season could be the right start to your marriage life.
The advantage of visiting a hyped tourist attraction is being able to enjoy its best climate while being lucky about spending a lesser amount of money. The months of February, May, June, October and November are the shoulder tourist seasons. Streets of Bali blow a mild breeze after the hassles of seeing peak tourists in the peak season. The temperature is around 25 to 28 degree celsius. This season sees fewer people travelling and hence you could travel to your favourite destinations at your desired time. No worries about long queues and crowded destinations. On top of that, the best discounts on airfare and hotels makes it one of the most desirable seasons for a Bali honeymoon trip. All you need to do is to be ready to enjoy both mild showers and the basking sun.
The starting months of the year from January to March is regarded as the low season. After Christmas and new year, the land of Bali is drenched in the shower from heaven. You will need the help of a raincoat and umbrella to celebrate your honeymoon here. The airfare and the hotel prices are very low and hence you will have the advantage to enjoy a budget Bali honeymoon package. The average temperature is around 25 degree celsius. Bali honeymoon destinations sees lesser crowds and hence this will give you more privacy to the start of your love life.
How to Reach Bali
India to Bali distance is about 5829 Km and reaching this destination by Air is the most convenient and comfortable way. Bali is well connected with the rest of the world. There are other means of transportation options which will help you to travel from India to Bali and within Bali. Exploring all the transportation options is another way to unlock the beauty of the city.
For your ‘how to go to Bali’ question, by Air is the first option that comes to your mind. There are various flights taking you to Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport. All the main cities of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore cater flights to Bali. The average fly time is about 9 hours. These airports are located just 30 minutes away from popular beach resorts. Travelling by Air keeps the vibe of a quick honeymoon alive. Bali honeymoon package cost usually is less when you choose to fly from Cochin or Chennai. The prices are also less when you either choose to fly during the shoulder season or when you book your flight tickets early. There is a direct flight from Mumbai to Bali by Garuda Indonesia. Choose a Bali honeymoon package with flights to get the best flight discounts.
It is not possible to reach Bali by road directly from India as Bali is surrounded by water. However, if you are looking for some real time adventure take a trip to Myanmar from India. Then travel to Thailand - Malaysia and then to Indonesia. However, the road trip turns out to be very expensive. Visiting Bali by road may take weeks and hence might bring down the excitement of quick honeymooning. However, if you are someone enjoying road trips, this should be your piece of cake. Try not to make memories in the long process.
Traveling to Bali by Sea is not the most preferred option. However, if you are looking to make titanic memories, take a flight from India to Singapore - which is not so expensive. You can even choose to fly to Sumatra or Java. From Singapore, Java or Sumatra, take a cruise to Bali. The average trip might take up to 4 days. Explore different tourist destinations and travel options to make your Bali honeymoon more memorable.
Book Bali Honeymoon Packages with Pickyourtrail
When you picture your honeymoon, a visual of you relaxing on a hammock by the beach and sipping coconut water strikes through. If you want to make that dream come true and along with it explore Bali in the most ideal way, book with Pickyourtrail your Bali Indonesia honeymoon package. Be it the Marvellous Bali honeymoon itinerary 8 days or a Blissful 7-day honeymoon trip to Bali, pick your ideal Bali itinerary and get the best Bali trip cost from India for couple. From flights to food, best honeymoon resorts to best activities for a honeymoon, we offer you nothing but the best Bali honeymoon package cost from India. So, leave all your vacation hassles with us and just explore Bali with your partner in the most romantic way with Pickyourtrail’s Bali honeymoon packages from India.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bali Honeymoon
What are the best Bali honeymoon packages?
How much would a Bali honeymoon package cost?
The package cost is generally dependent on the duration of your stay, your accommodation, places you choose to visit, the activities you prefer to do, the season you pick and the mode of transportation you opt for. However, an average of INR 50,000 per person Bali honeymoon package cost is essential for you to have a basic feel good honeymoon in Bali.
Is Bali good for a honeymoon?
Bali is one of the most ideal destinations for a honeymoon with your partner. With best attractions from exotic beach life, luxurious resort stays, exhaustive activities and scrumptious food to surreal climate, pleasing vegetation and picturesque places, Bali has an extensive range of options for you to explore from affordable to lavish Bali honeymoon packages. Hence considering all the above options, Bali is one of the best places to visit for your honeymoon.
Which part of Bali is good for a honeymoon?
From Ubud to Mount Batur to Uluwatu to Tanah Lot, Bali has the best places on this planet for you to spend a romantic honeymoon. Generalising one place as best is the most difficult thing to do in Bali. However, for each of your favourite things to do, there is a perfect destination. If you are looking for the best sunrise spots, Uluwatu could be the best. If you are a beach kind of person, Bali is studded with the best beaches from Dream beach to the Lovina. If you are looking for some best hiking trails, there could be nothing better than Mount Batur. Customise your Bali honeymoon package according to what you love the most.
Is Bali cheap for Indians?
The beauty about Bali is that it can be customised according to your own budget and place to visit. How expensive the Bali packages are, you can still hop on the best deals during the off season and get your honeymoon done at affordable prices. The honeymoon romantic Bali Indonesia is made for everybody. Pre Book your flights and get your favourite activities decided well before to save some huge money. With an average of INR 50,000 to 55,000; you could make the best memories in your Bali honeymoon.
What is the year round climate in Bali?
For the fact that Bali is located near the equator, this place enjoys a warm climate that is enjoyable throughout the year. With an average temperature of 26 to 29 degree celsius, Bali is most desirable to visit all round the year. The water temperature is very pleasant throughout the year, making you enjoy the best beach life at Bali. Plan your honeymoon Bali tourism in July and August to experience the best sunshine days of Bali.
How to plan a honeymoon trip to bali?
First and foremost to plan for your honeymoon in bali must be the stay - book your stay at a 5-star hotel or a luxury villa with a private pool to make it extra special with your partner. Also include to your Bali honeymoon itinerary, a traditional Bali couple spa, some time shopping trinkets at Ubud Art Market or Seminyak, dinner in a beach club with aesthetic lighting and lovely music.
What to wear in bali honeymoon?
Light clothes preferably in cotton, hats, sunglasses and walking shoes are recommended for couples on their Bali honeymoon. Women can also carry beach dresses, party wear and bikinis if they want to take a swim in the beautiful Bali beaches.
How much is a honeymoon in Bali?
The cost of a Bali honeymoon depends on the kind of accommodation you want to book, the places you wish to cover and also the duration of your stay. A 6 day Bali honeymoon with a luxury villa accommodation or accommodation at a 5-star hotel should cost about Rs.45000 per person. If you are planning a longer stay, accommodation cost would increase accordingly.
What is the ideal duration for a Bali honeymoon
6 - 7 days is a good time to explore Bali and its various islands. Over your 7 days stay you can enjoy the various Bali beaches, shopping, sunsets, nightlife, temples, and much more.
When is the best time to visit Bali for honeymoon?
Bali can be visited all year around. However, the weather in Bali is at its best during the months from July - September making it one of the best seasons to visit for honeymoon.
Where to honeymoon in bali?
Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Nusa Penida are some of the best places you can spend your honeymoon in Bali in. Enjoy shopping galore in Seminyak, spend your nights partying away at the amazing beach clubs of Kuta, enjoy dinner dates by the beach in Jimbaran, indulge in adrenaline pumping water sports in Nusa Dua and take in stunning views of the vast ocean and marvel at the huge cliffs of Nusa Penida.
What are the popular water sports in Bali for honeymoon couples?
Bali is home to many beaches and water activities are something the Bali honeymoon packages should never go deficit of. The Bali rolling donut, Fish flying, Jet skiing, Snorkelling, Surfing and parasailing are some of the most popular water sports for honeymoon couples in Bali.
What are the best things to do for couples in Bali?
1. Witnessing a gorgeous sunset at Uluwatu Temple while watching a riveting Kecak performance
2. Visiting the stunningly beautiful Broken beach in Nusa Penida
3. Enjoying a couple swing with Tegenungan Waterfalls as a backdrop
4. Taking a stroll down the lush greenery of Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
5. Snorkelling at Menjangan Island
6. A Sunrise trek of Mount Batur for panoramic views that are absolutely breathtaking
7. Party hard at the beach clubs of Seminyak - Potato Head Beach Club
8. Enjoy candle light dinner at one of the many restaurants at Jimbaran Bay
What are the best places to stay during a Bali honeymoon?
Following are the best resorts to stay in during your Bali trip:
1. Four Seasons Resort, Sayan, Bali: - The Four Seasons Resort at Sayan features environments alongside an off beaten path locality. The resort doesn't skimp on any amenities to pamper its residents. From private plunge pools to verdant views, this riverside retreat has got it all. Highlights of your stay here will include - soothing spa treatments, aerial yoga, Balinese dance performances, and fantastic cuisine at Ayung Terrace.
2. COMO Uma, Canggu: - The COMO Uma at Canggu is a surfer’s paradise. It is perfect for both newcomers are the more advanced surfers among its residents. Even if one is interested in heading out to the waters themselves, watching those who do makes for an extremely fun activity. The breezy theme isn’t limited to the outdoors. One can find accommodations here all infused with contemporary sophistication. Key highlights during your stay here will include - fitness and relaxation activities at COMO Shambala.
3. Alila Villas, Uluwatu: - The Alila Villas at Uluwatu has been rated highly across the board in all aspects. It is well praised for its jaw-dropping setting, attractive architecture, and relaxing atmosphere. One can enjoy staying in cliff edge villas featuring private pools, soul-stirring views, and personal service. Given its location, it is close to the Uluwatu Temple and many other hidden locales on the island.
4. Viceroy, Bali: - The Viceroy has a deep-rooted sense of peacefulness, place, and intimacy. It features a harmonious blend of Balinese architecture and natural beauty. Residents can unwind in the private infinity pools while being sheltered by leafy treetops in the comfort of their own villas. One can sign up for activities here like - restorative yoga, traditional massages, cooking classes, and a lot more. One of the main highlights of your trip ( if you feel like it ) can be a helicopter tour of Kintamani Volcano and Lake Batur.
5. W Bali, Seminyak: - W Bali is the perfect place for those who like to keep their social media feeds aesthetic and pleasing. With many of the amenities and activities here co-incidentally matching with the ones sought desirable in social circles, the hype is real. One can enjoy violet tinged sunsets over the cascading pools every evening. We also recommend tourists check out Woobar, Bali.
Which are the best spas in Bali for honeymooners?
Following are the best spas in Bali for honeymooners:
1. Spa on the Rocks, Ayana Resort and Spa, Jimbaran: - This spa is located on the base of a high-rising limestone cliff overlooking the majestic Indian Ocean. It features an onsite Thalassotherapy centre along with the world’s largest aqua-tonic seawater pools, with several amenities aimed at reducing stress and much more. The best treatments/packages that you can sign up for are - Lava Stone Reflexology and Spa and Diamond Miracle package.
2. Spa at Maya Ubud, Maya Ubud Resort: - The Maya Ubud features a riverside spa with gorgeous views of the rainforest along with the Petanu River. One can enjoy some of the most relaxing spa sessions in private treatment pavilions. Some of the treatments on offer here are Balinese massage, reflexology, and herbal treatments. However, if you are looking for the very best then we suggest you sign up for the RiverSide Special package that includes a soothing Maya massage, floral bath, body scrub and a lot more.
3. Royal Kirana Spa, Royal Pita Maha, Ubud: - The Royal Kirana Spa is located near the tranquil Ayung River valley. Key among the highlights here are the 7 private treatment villas all featuring private pools, saunas, showers, and more. One can sign up for services here like - massages, facias, and body treatments. If you are looking for the best among the best, then you should look into the signature 330 minutes Royal Retreat.
4. Fivelements, Mambal, Bali: - The Fivelements Bali specialises in holistic activities, beauty and spa treatments. A highlight of the treatments here is that they all employ plant-sourced products. One can sign up for treatments like coconut milk baths, chocolate body wraps, and much more. In addition to the treatments, tourists can also enjoy wellness classes that deal with everything from yoga, meditation, traditional martial arts, and so on.
5. Lembah Spa, Viceroy, Bali: - Located in the Viceroy at Bali, the Lembah Spa is located over a valley in Ubud. Visitors here are treated to stunning views of the Petanu River and the surrounding rainforests. We recommend you sign up for the Romantic Couples package which includes elements like essential oil, body scrub, masks, etc. These services can also be bundled with either a meal at the Cascades Restaurant or another activity like trekking, yoga and cycling.
What are the best beaches to visit on a Bali honeymoon trip?
Following are some of the best beaches worth visiting in Bali during a honeymoon:-
1. Jimbaran Beach: - The Jimbaran Beach in Bali is among the very best when it comes to beaches for the newlywed. One can enjoy clean white sands here on a long stretch of coastline. Given the small waves and shallow depth, swimming is one of the best activities to try out at Jimbaran Beach. Dining makes for a particularly romantic experience here. Your menu will feature dishes like grilled seafood, shrimp, shellfish, and so on. A nice plus of dining here is that your meal is complemented by beautiful sunset views.
2. Kubu Beach Ayana Resort: - The Kubu Beach at the Ayana Resort at Jimbaran is one of the best private beaches in Bali. The only caveat is that one must stay in-house at the Ayana Resort at Jimbaran. The upside to this exclusive policy is that one can enjoy more privacy and lesser crowds on their visit here. Any sort of cravings or requests you might have on your day out on the shore will be catered to by one of the staff members on the beach. Given its geographical orientation, one can enjoy magnificent sunset views here. We recommend you head to the Rock bar as one can have better views from up there above the cliff.
3. Balangan Beach: - This 200-metre white sand coastline is located rather strategically. It is positioned on the west side of the Island with direct views of the Indian Ocean. Like many other beaches in Bali, one of its main draws is its sunset views. Another important aspect of this beach is the highrise swells to be seen here. This makes it perfect for a spirited session of surfing. These waves break far from the shoreline and in addition to surfing, one can also swim here.
4. Bingin Beach, Pecatu: - Located in Uluwatu, Bingin Beach is particularly famous among tourists for surfing. Again, like Balangan Beach, the positioning of the waves means that one can swim here as well. In addition to being a leading choice for surfing it is also famous for its sunset views. Tourists can also relax at the several restaurants and cafes in the coastal areas with a direct view of the beach.
5. Suluban Beach, Uluwatu: - One of the exciting aspects of Suluban Beach is its means to access the shores. One is greeted by huge cliffs flanking the beach’s entrance. This makes for a rather grand impression. Coming to the beach, the shoreline is narrow but both scenic and exotic. Again, this beach is known for both its sunset views and breaks that are excellent for surfing.
What are the best places to visit in Bali at night for couples?
Following are the places for couples to head to in Bali at night:
1. Night Clubs: - The clubbing scene in Bali is world-renowned. The parties at these establishments kick off at midnight and continue well up to sunrise hours. There are several fantastic venues ranging from nightclubs and bars that offer dance floors and many other attractions. The most popular venues all feature an alluring combination of signature surroundings, tastes, sounds, and sights.
2. Beach Clubs: - Beach clubs at Bali are all located in stunning locations where patrons can overlook the surf and the Indian Ocean. These establishments feature Ibiza inspired or tropical themes in their ambience. Some of the best beach clubs that couples should consider adding to their itineraries include - Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Mozaic and Cocoon. These premises not only spice up the pristine coastlines at Bali but also host gorgeous sunset sessions followed by pumping cool beats into the night.
3. Night Markets: - The night markets at Bali offer a truly insightful evening comprising shopping and dining experiences. These shopping hubs are locally referred to as Pasar Malam or Pasar Senggol. Some of the most popular markets worth visiting are - Gianyar and Badung, Kereneng, and Sanur. Tourists can enjoy stalls selling local foods, snacks and many souvenirs at affordable rates.
4. Rooftop Bars: - One of the more recent trends to be seen in Bali is rooftop bars. Despite breaking into the scene recently, rooftop bars make for one of the best places to head to post sundown. These establishments combine gorgeous settings, good vibes, and innovative drinks. The combination of an open starlit sky, breezy setting, and great cocktails all combine to make for a perfect night out.
5. Cabaret Shows: - If you and your significant other are seeking a touch of glamour, fun, and an extravaganza, then cabaret shows are the way to go. These shows make for peak evening entertainment. Cabaret shows combine songs, music, acrobats, and a lot more. These shows can be attended at nightlife hotspots like Seminyak.
Top Travel Bali Honeymoon Blogs
10 romantic places to visit on your Bali honeymoon
10 reasons why you should honeymoon in Bali
The perfect Bali itinerary for honeymooners