Whether you’re going solo or looking for the perfect honeymoon, or perhaps a fun-filled family holiday, Bali - the island of gods has something to offer for everyone. With complete Bali packages, explore on your Bali trip, all its popular regions like - Ubud, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Manggis, Jimbaran, Legian, Gili Island and Nusa Penida. Be it the ornate temple of Uluwatu, or a breath-taking sunset at Tanah Lot, Bali is undoubtedly a pandora box with stunning attractions. A visit to the Tegallalang rice fields for a spectacular rice fields view is highly recommended when in your Bali tour. Also capturing a beautiful picture on the swing with the Tegenungan waterfalls at the background is a definite must. A holy bath at Tirta Empul Temple on your Bali tour packages, is said to cleanse you of all the impurities. A visit to the Taman Ayun Temple will envelope you in serenity.
A trip to Ubud’s monkey forest introduces the mischievous long-tailed macaques to your Bali tour from India. Watch a riveting Balinese Barong dance to immerse yourself in a splash of Balinese culture. Witness the traditional Kecak dance performance and get a walk through the history of Bali. Fall in love with Balinese art while strolling through the Ubud art gallery and buy trinkets galore. Take a leisure walk down the white sand beach of Kuta and do not miss Julia Robert's Eat Pray Love fame Padang Padang beach on your Bali trip package. Watch a heart-warming sunset while you lay back on a comfortable sofa sipping your favourite drink at Potato Head Beach Club. Delve through the Gili islands and Nusa Penida for the best underwater adventure in Bali. Capture the magical sunset at Crystal Bay, stroll through the Kelingking Beach and get pleased by Diamond Beach on your Bali packages from India. Gawk endlessly at the beauty of Broken beach and get mesmerised at the post-card perfect scenery of Angel Billabong. With our Bali package unravel Bali in the best possible manner. Customise your Bali travel packages at Pickyourtrail now and make your Bali holidays an unforgettable one.
Bali Tour Packages from India
|Bali Packages||Duration||*Price(Per person)|
| Bali Tour Package 4 Days 3 Nights
||4 Days/3 Nights
||Rs. 39,239 (flights, hotels, transfers, activities)
| Blissful Kuta Seminyak Ubud Tour Package
||7 Days/6 Nights
||Rs. 66,924 (flights, hotels, transfers, activities)
| Perfect Kuta Nusa Dua Seminyak Package
||8 Days/7 Nights
||Rs. 63,525 (flights, hotels, transfers, activities)
| Relaxing Bali Holiday Packages
||10 Days/9 Nights
||Rs. 25,724 (hotels, transfers, activities)
| Beautiful Bali Tour Package
||7 Days/6 Nights
||Rs. 18,516 (hotels, transfers, activities)
| Fantastic Bali Packages from India
||13 Days/12 Nights
||Rs. 46,180 (hotels, transfers, activities)
| Classic Bali Trip Package
||7 Days/6 Nights
||Rs. 32,050 (hotels, transfers, activities)
| Breathtaking Bali Indonesia Package
||11 Days/10 Nights
||Rs. 47,135 (hotels, transfers, activities)
| Magical Bali Packages
||7 Days/6 Nights
||Rs. 74,051 (hotels, transfers, activities)
| Magnificent Bali Private Pool Villa Package
||9 Days/8 Nights
||Rs. 39,340 (hotels, transfers, activities)
Bali Tour Packages Highlights
- Touring Ulun Danu Beratan Temple located over the beautiful Lake Bratan
- Trek the Mount Batur for a beautiful sunrise
- Explore the Royal Palace of Ubud and head for a quick shopping at Ubud Art Market
- Catch a heart-warming sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
- Take a picture on a swing with Tegenungan Waterfall in the background
- Go for an adventurous White Water Rafting in Ayung River
- Watch Uluwatu sunset with a riveting Kecak dance and fire dance
- Taste Balinese special Luwak cofee along with 11 other varieties
- Take a stroll down Ubud Art Gallery & take in the view of beautiful paintings
- Go for an adrenaline-pumping Scuba diving at the reef of Nusa Dua
- Catch a soul-stirring Balinese Barong Dance at Sahadewa Batubulan
- Tour the lush green beautiful rice terraces of Tegalalang
- Ride the wave & enjoy surfing at Padang Padang Beach
- Visit the elephant cave temple of Goa Gajah.
- Savour the beauty of thousand islands from Rumah Pohon Tree House
- Bali Water Sports: Parasailing, Banana Boat and Jet-Ski Ride
- Take the fun Nusa Lembongan Reef Cruise with snorkeling and water slides
- Play with the cheerful monkeys at Ubud Monkey Forest
- Capture in your lens a picture at Handara Gate
- Lunch with a rice fields view at Sari Organik
- Get a refreshing spa at Putri Bali Spa
- Visit Pura Taman Saraswati or Ubud Water Palace dedicated to lord Saraswati
More activities to include on your Bali Tour
- Shop souvenirs at Krisna Bali Souvenir shop
- Relax by the beach club Kudeta as you enjoy your drinks
- Visit Kelingking Beach that is in the shape of Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Visit Beachwalk Shopping Mall for an exclusive shopping experience
- Marvel at the natural wonder of Broken Beach
- Explore the dramatic & exotic landscape of Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
- Watch the clear blue waters of Angel Billabong
- Watch a beautiful sunset at Crystal Bay
- Dine and relax in the comfort of soft beds facing the sea at Potato Head Beach Club
- Watch a drag show at Bali joe or Mixwell
- Go for scuba diving on the Liberty Shipwreck
- Strike a pose at the Gate of Heaven with a jaw dropping backdrop
- Take a holy dip at Tirta Empul Temple
- Visit Lempuyang Temple: An amazing temple with a thousand steps
- Swim with 48 life size human sunken sculptures at Nest in Gilli Meno
- Watch sunset at La Plancha Bali
- Go on a Mayong village trekking tour
- Take a stroll down Campughan Ridgewalk
- Take the experience of Quad Biking in Bali
- Dine at Tsavo Lion Restaurant
- Go on a Munduk Waterfall Jungle Trek with scenic views of Old Dutch Batiste amidst Green Mountains
- Go Snorkeling at Tanjung Benoa
20 Top Things to Do Through Bali Tour Packages
From laid-back sunbathing to hiking up ancient temples, here are the must-do things on your Bali tour packages from India to quench your wanderlust:
1. Mount Batur Sunrise Trek
Mount Batur is a volcano which is very popular for hiking. Experience an early morning trek to Mt. Batur, after a short safety briefing, and embark on a trek where you will have to climb steep slopes all the way to the 1,717 meters summit for an unforgettable sunrise. You will have the best panoramic views of black lava rocks. The stunning views of Mount Batur are truly worth the climb. After soaking up the surroundings, savour a tasty local breakfast atop this active volcano. On the way home from the trek, stop at a traditional coffee plantation where you can witness the process of making Balinese coffee. You can also sample the freshly ground coffee, some local herbal teas, and the unusually processed coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world on your Bali packages.
2. Tegallalang Rice Terrace Walking Tour
Ubud, the culture hub of Bali is where the scenic Tegallalang Rice Terraces are located. Make your way to the Tegallalang rice terraces and take in the stunning views of the rice fields. Walk through the fields and explore the local vegetation. Learn about the traditional water management cooperative known as subak, which dates back to the 9th century. Sit back and take in the mesmerising lush green views from one of the local cafes in the area on your Bali Indonesia package. Enjoy the core Bali cuisine at the restaurants while having the best views of Bali rice fields.
3. Experience Scuba Diving At Nusa Dua
Experiencing Scuba diving is something you should never miss and is one of the best things to do in Bali. On your Bali holiday packages, explore Nusa Dua's thriving marine life that includes a host of colourful coral reefs and fish species. You can choose between a shallow or deep dive and your experienced instructor will provide you a safety briefing to use during your dive. Watch out for Manta rays, pygmy seahorses, bump head parrotfish, and moonfish. Get a chance to explore sea wrecks and collect unique seashells to take back as a souvenir.
4. Experience Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple
Journey through the Balinese countryside on your trip to Bali and arrive at the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu. Get awestruck at the unique construction of the temple which is located on top of a 70-meter-high cliff overlooking the vastness of the Indian ocean. Wonder at its intricate architectural designs and picturesque surroundings. Take in the panoramic sunset view from the top of the cliff and watch the legendary Kecak dance (monkey dance) at the temple. This dance is hosted by the inspired locals and reflects a strong sense of culture in it. Usually, it is held between 6PM to 7PM in the evening. Continue to Jimbaran Bay where you can enjoy freshly barbecued seafood dinner on the white-sand beach and add spice to your Bali tour.
5. Relaxing Luxurious Spa Treatment at Ubud
On your Bali tour package, lie back and relax as a professional masseuse pours aromatic herbal oil on your body and works through the chakras. In addition to the Chakra massage, Balinese spas offer an extensive menu including manicure, pedicure, body treatments, hair treatments, and facials. Choose from 2 hours packages to 6 hours of complete indulgence. Let your body get rejuvenated in a serene environment as a professional masseuse works away knots and tension in your body with a traditional Balinese massage. Mulia Bali Spa at The Mulia, Nusa Dua, Spa on the Rocks at AYANA Resort and Spa, Jimbaran, COMO Shambhala Estate, near Ubud, Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud, Anantara, Uluwatu are some of the best places to experience the Balinese spa. Being in Bali and not experiencing its spa is a sin.
6. Artisans Handicraft Shopping at Ubud
Discover on your Bali trip from India, Bali's artisan market which is famous for its silk scarves, lightweight shirts, woven baskets, Moroccan-style oil lamps, quilt-stitched batik camisoles and many other hand-crafted products. Bargain for the best price on your Bali Indonesia tour package and take home some memorable souvenirs. Marvel at Balinese artist's impeccable craftsmanship as you stroll through these crowded markets. Visit the Threads of Life Gallery, where you can enrol in a class to learn about the traditional methods of colouring fabrics. Add the quirkiest of art to your collection from the Ubud Art Market—if you know how to haggle, it’s a steal! Take home the best memories and you will have the best fragrance of Bali reminiscence.
7. Water sports at Tanjung Benoa
Explore Tanjung Benoa, famously called the Mecca of Bali's water sports on your Bali packages from India. Soar through the sky while parasailing, go on a thrilling jet ski ride across the tropical waters and walk the seabed in an underwater suit in the sea-walker activity to get an up-close encounter with the native marine life. There are a variety of water sports - jet ski, parasailing, snorkelling, scuba diving, sea-walker, fly board which makes your beach story more fully lived. Water sports are some of the best things to do on your Bali vacation.
8. White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River in Bali
Due to high turbulence of the water, it appears in white colour and hence it gets its name. Embark on a white water rafting adventure at the Telaga Waja River, the most challenging river on your Bali travel packages. As you glide along the water on a raft with an experienced guide, take in stunning views of the Rendang village and the surrounding valley. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and spot exotic birds like the Javan kingfisher. Watch out for a variety of native fish as you encounter grade 2 - 3 white water rapids. Enjoy lunch at an Indonesian restaurant with local dishes like Satay, Martabak, and Pempek.
9. Dolphin Sighting on High-Speed Boat Ride
Ride on a scenic high-speed boat to Nusa Dua and Uluwatu coastline and get an up-close magical view of native wild dolphins on your Bali trip package. Get awestruck by the playful nature of these wonderful creatures and enjoy stunning views of the Balinese coast during your excursion. Buleleng Regency and Denpasar city are the top locations in Bali to spot Dolphins.
10. Bali Hai Luxury Catamaran Cruise to Nusa Penida Island
Ride a luxurious catamaran on the Bali Sea to Nusa Penida, the largest of the three islands off the southeastern coast of Bali. Go snorkelling and get awestruck by the rich marine life and awe-inspiring coral reefs on your Bali trip. Enjoy a delicious lunch and end your day with a visit to a quaint Balinese village.
11. Nightlife at Kuta
Mainly a tourist spot, Kuta is known for dramatic sunsets at its beach. Kuta Art market is also a must visit while on your Bali packages from India. If you are in Bali with your friends, there could be no better thing to do in Bali than exploring the nightlife at Kuta. Kuta is filled with bars, nightclubs, chilled-out cafes, and live music events and is an absolute compliment if you are a party animal. Apart from this, you will happen to find many restaurants to hit on after a heavy party. Spending a night at Kuta is one of the fun things to do in Kuta at night.
12. Witness a Gorgeous Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
Sunsets are promises of a day completely lived. The Tanah Lot Temple is undoubtedly one of the most exquisite temples in Bali and is a must-visit location while on your India to Bali tour package. This is an ancient Hindu shrine and the temple’s spot is one hundred percent Instagrammable and has earned the appreciation of people all over the world. The temple looks like it floats over the Indian Ocean. If the sunset from such a spot isn’t scenic enough, then what is?
13. Visiting the scenic Kelingking T-Rex & Beach
The famous Kelingking beach in the gorgeous Nusa Penida Islands is a must-visit attraction in Bali. The unique shape of the rock, also known as the T-Rex viewpoint earned the name due its dragon-like shape. The Kelingking cliff is about 120 metres high but after the trek down to the beach you will witness the best view which is totally worth the effort. Nature at its best and it is for such views we love nature trips. Get ready to witness one of the most mystical sunsets from this point during your Bali Indonesia trip.
14. Experience Serene enveloping calm at Taman Ayun Temple
Bali Pura taman ayun is a Balinese temple and it has a rich component of nature with manicured gardens. This is one of the most holy water temples in Bali. A marvellous temple depicting the typical Balinese style of architecture, the Taman Ayun Temple is also one of the best places to visit on your Bali tour package. If not for diving into the cultural zone of Bali, you should visit this temple for its brilliant architecture and structure. Pay your respects to the palatial vastness of the temple and click some beautiful pictures to flood your Instagram feed.
15. Swing away in lush greenery at Bali swing
Express the adventurer in you and get lost in the wildness of Bali nature with this Bali swing. It is for this experience most of the travellers choose Bali over other destinations. For the fun-filled traveller in you, the Bali swing is your ultimate calling. You will mostly come across Bali swings set up on top of rice terraces. A whoosh of the swing will give you sprawling views of the lush rice terraces and a kick of adrenaline as well. This is one of the best things to do on your Bali vacation packages from India. It is undoubtedly yet another unforgettable experience to add as part of your Bali Indonesia tour package kitty right?
16. Tour the Cave Temple of Goa Gajah
With a lot of culture filled places in Bali, this is not just yet another in the list. Literally translating to ‘Elephant Cave’ this temple is said to ward off a lot of evil spirits and will definitely interest you if you are a history fanatic. Apart from this, the stunning architecture and intricately carved designs of the temple will also grab your attention. Do not forget to add this beautiful location as part of your Bali holiday packages.
17. Visit the Royal Residence of Ubud Palace
Palaces are the timestamps of history reminding the significance of culture. Literally, it was the residence of the royal family back in the days. The stunning Balinese architecture of the Ubud Palace is yet again an eye candy for those who love architecture. Considering that it is located in the green heaven of Ubud, the landscape and surroundings will also take your breath away. So get ready to witness some serious beauty when you visit Ubud Palace as part of your Bali package.
18. Understand Balinese culture through a Balinese Barong Dance
Bali is definitely all things cultural, and the Balinese Barong Dance is no exception. A lot of people might have come across the famous Uluwatu Kecak Dance which depicts the story of the Hindu epic Ramayana. Similarly, the Balinese Barong Dance is more of a depiction of sorts of mythological animals that possess supernatural powers. As far as the story goes, these powers are said to protect human beings. Either way, this dance performance should surely be experienced as part of all Bali packages. Ubud Palace, Ubud Water Palace, Padangtegal, Bale Banjar Ubud, Pura Dalem Ubud, Arma Museum, Monkey Forest and Ubud Main Road are some of the locations where you will be able to witness this traditional Bali dance.
19. Take a holy dip at Tirta Empul Temple
The eminent Tirta Empul Temple is known for its purification rituals in the midst of holy water which pours out of springs in the temple tank. A lot of tourists throng this temple in order to “cleanse” themselves from sins. The sanctity of the temple is so sacred that you have to necessarily wear a Sarong (traditional skirt) before entering the temple. Quite a blissful experience up close with Balinese culture for you to have on your Bali tour.
20. Reminisce Eat Pray Love at Padang Padang Beach
Padang Padang Beach is one such beach where you will not only get a glimpse of the local life, but you can also indulge in some thrilling water sports. Parasailing and jet ski rides are the order of the day at Bali beaches and you can get yourself a trainer on site to help you out as well. Once you are done with the exhilarating experience, why not try out some of the mouth watering food from some of the street food shops lined right opposite to the beach on your Bali tourism packages?
Places to Visit on your Bali Trip
1. Discover the Ubud Art Market
Discover Ubud Art Market - Bali's artisan market which is famous for its silk scarves, lightweight shirts, woven baskets, Moroccan-style oil lamps, quilt-stitched batik camisoles and many other handcrafted products. Bargain for the best price on your Bali tours from India and take home some memorable souvenirs. Marvel at Balinese artist's impeccable craftsmanship as you stroll through these crowded markets. Check out Balinese painting and woodcarving around the market. Get an insight into the lives of artists and artisans in the city. Visit the Threads of Life Gallery, where you can enrol in a class to learn about the traditional methods to colour fabrics.
2. Trek Through Bedugul Rainforest
Step foot into the wilderness of Bali’s jungles and trek through a cool highland rainforest that overlooks the gorgeous lakeside village of Bedugul. During this moderate trek you will explore a pristine conservation forest, enjoy breathtaking panoramas while our expert guide educates you on jungle ecology. Spot on your Indonesia Bali package from India a variety of wildlife including leaf-eating macaques, small deer known as kijang, Bali starling and Pangolin anteaters. Enjoy a traditional canoe trip across the beautiful Lake Bratan and indulge in a delicious buffet lunch at a local restaurant.
3. Hiking Tour To Mayong Village
Discover on your Bali trip package from India, the beauty of Mayong village which is 20 km from Lovina and away from busy side of Bali on this guided tour. Marvel at the panoramic view of the landscape with hectares of rice fields covering the hill slopes. Get to know the local villagers’ fascinating way of life like the traditional farming, cattle breeding and the daily routine of offerings and ceremonies. Listen to captivating stories of this ancient village from your guide and spot historical relics present throughout the village.
4. Visit to the Mesmerising Broken Beach in Nusa Penida
Located in the Nusa Penida Island, the Broken Beach has the most picturesque views ever of the lashing blue waves. You can go ahead and visit this place along with your loved ones and spend some leisure time and click pictures on your Bali travel packages from India. Speaking of beaches on the Nusa Penida Island itself, you can look forward to some of the best snorkeling and scuba diving experiences at these points. Given that it is further into the Indian Ocean, there is a chance that you may witness breathtaking marine life during your expeditions.
5. A tour of the Breathtaking Thousand Islands Viewpoint in Nusa Penida
Geographically, the Thousand Islands Viewpoint is located on the eastern side of Nusa Penida Islands. This is one of the most precious points in all of Nusa Penida and is actually not known to a lot of people. Although it involves a bit of walking, the end result of the view is totally worth it and hence is a must visit on your Bali packages. You will not find much crowd here since it is quite a narrow strip of land. You might also have a glimpse of the Lombok island from this point which is largely untouched and yet again gives you a unique experience.
Best Time to Visit Bali
Bali, the Island of the Gods is an all rounder similar to the ones we have in the game of Cricket. Why so? Well, it has a bit of all experiences and needless to say, it can be visited all around the year. The sunny beaches and captivating mountains prove that Bali is a jack of all trades. Although a lot of people would prefer visiting the island during the months of April to October, you can also have a good time visiting the place from November to March. The obvious reason for this is that the winter season will see sparse crowds which will give you better space to enjoy your Bali holiday package on all fronts.
But if you prefer to be in the midst of local culture and the native vibe, it's recommended that you visit Bali between the months of April and October. So, irrespective of whether you are a summer baby or a winter lover, Bali will be sure to welcome you with open arms into its heavenly abode. Let’s dive right in and understand more on the best time and ideal season to visit Bali shall we?
Summer in Bali (April - October)
Typically referred to as the dry season, you can look forward to some bright and sunny days when you visit Bali between the months of April and October. The landscape and weather conditions are ideal to take up water sport activities as well. Considering that a large part of Bali lovers visit the Island during the summer season, you can look forward to tons of festivals and local cultural activities along with your loved ones. The Bali arts festival is one such event where people from all over the globe throng the island to witness the culture in all its glory. If you want to travel smart, make sure you book your hotels and activities in advance so that you get the best deals for your Bali trip package. There is a high probability that if you book in the off season, you tend to save on your Bali trip cost in the peak season. So go ahead and plan your summer vacation on the beautiful island of Bali.
Winter in Bali (November to March)
For all you winter lovers out there, don't lose heart. Bali can also be visited in the winter months from November to March. Imagine climbing up the famous Mount Batur while letting the chilly breeze caress your face early in the morning. Sounds well, right? The best part about visiting Bali in the winter season is that you will not have too much of a crowd, thus giving the much needed getaway you and your loved ones deserve. Do not expect Bali to be filled with snow at any given point because it is located very close to the equator. In fact, the island destination is known for its pleasant climate in the winter rather than the chilly weather. How does a beautiful wintry climate sound when you are lazing around the Nusa Penida Island while looking at the overcast sky touching the horizon? So, go ahead and bask in the romantic weather of Bali from the months of November to March with Bali tour packages offered at Pickyourtrail.
How to Reach Bali from India
Although Bali is an island destination, it is not located in the middle of nowhere as such. It is easy to commute between places via road, sea or air. Let’s have a look at the different ways by which we can reach Bali shall we?
This is the most common mode of transportation to visit any country. Most parts of Asia are well connected with Bali through a one stop flight or sometimes even direct flights. After you land in the Denpasar International Airport, you can take a car ride across the whole island and visit every nook and corner. You also have good flight connections from European countries and the Americas considering the popularity of the destination as a whole. Air transportation is also one of the most comfortable ways to travel to and around Bali considering that the time taken is also minimised.
If you are a very budget conscious traveller, this mode of transport is for you. After landing in Jakarta, you can take a road trip around the region. Apart from being a budget friendly mode, it is also one of the most fun-filled ways to travel especially when you are on vacation. An upbeat song playing on your radio and a scenic drive along the roads of Bali with your loved ones surely sounds like one hell of an experience right?
Now this is surely a unique way to get to your destination. You can hop onto a cruise liner and reach the island of Bali. You will first have to fly out of your home country and land in Jakarta or Singapore in order to get onboard a cruise liner. Not only does this give you a once in a lifetime experience but also give you the chance to sink into the luxury of Indonesian waters on a grand boat.
Bali Visa for Indians
Indian passport holders travelling to Bali for tourism do not need a visa for a duration of stay less than 30 days. Bali offers free visa for Indian tourists and on arrival at Denpasar airport, your passport will be stamped with a Visa exemption which is free and valid for a single entry. The only thing you need to ensure is that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Bali and you have valid return tickets and sufficient money to fund your expenses during your stay.
Book Bali Packages from India at Pickyourtrail
Close proximity, beautiful beaches, loads of history—a Bali trip from India is affordable as well as a luxurious one! With Pickyourtrail being one of India’s top Bali Indonesia trip planners, you’ve landed in the right place! Check out our Bali holiday packages that are 100% customisable according to your budget, interests and preferences and get the best price for your Bali trip cost from India. As your Bali packages planner, we offer you a 100% personalised Bali itinerary. Our certified Bali experts will help you plan your Bali tourism from India. You can also choose from a wide range of hand-crafted Bali tour packages and avail easy no-cost EMI payment options. You will receive expert visa assistance and our customer happiness executives will provide 24*7 on-trip support. Book your Bali travel package today!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bali Tour Packages
Is Bali open for tourism? Is Bali open for Indian tourists?
Bali has opened for tourism from June and the below are the travel requirements.
1. Travellers travelling to Bali from India should make sure they are fully vaccinated.
2. For non vaccinated travellers, a quarantine for 5 days will apply.
3. Before the scheduled travel, all travellers should submit a self-declaration form online available at Air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in).
4. Get yourself updated with the latest travel updates before your departure.
How much is a meal cost in Bali?
Average cost of food in Bali per day ranges between Rp250,000 - Rp2,70,000 varying based on your eating and spending habits. While dining out the average cost per meal is around Rp105,000.
When is a good time to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is in the months of May, July and September when the weather is warm and sunny and ideal for outdoor activities.
How much cash can I carry from India to Bali?
For a seven day trip to Bali for two, you can carry Rs.50,000 worth IDR which is approximately IDR 9752815. This money should suffice for transport, activities, shopping, food and drinks.
Which are the must visit cities in Bali?
Denpasar, Ubud, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Uluwatu and Nusa Dua are the best regions in Bali that are a must visit on your Bali trip.
What to pack for your Bali trip?
Light weight dresses, quick drying shorts, flip flops, travel shoes for trekking, swim suit for swimming and underwater watersports, Universal Power Adapter, Sunscreen to beat the sun, sunglasses, reusable waterbottle are the essentials to pack for your Bali tour.
How to dress before visiting a temple in Bali?
While visiting a temple you want to be appropriate and modest in Bali. It is advised to respectfully cover shoulders and knees for both men and women. The ideal thing to do is to carry a sarong for all your temple visits and tie it around your waist. This is applicable to both men and women. Alternatively, Sarongs are available on rent at the entrance to every temple.
What is the ideal time to spend for a trip to Bali?
6 nights 7 days is the ideal time to spend in Bali to cover all the important attractions. A 6 nights Bali itinerary can be customised as per your requirement at Pickyourtrail to include everything of your choice and have the ideal Bali holiday.
How to move around in Bali?
Motorbikes and cars are the best way to move around in Bali. Relying on Public transport is not advisable. The traffic situation in Bali can get annoying, and hence renting a motorbike is the best option as that will help you manoeuvre through the traffic.
Do we need a passport for Bali from India?
Yes, you need a passport to enter Bali from India. Although Bali offers visa on arrival for Indians, so visa need not be applied for earlier and can be obtained after arriving at Denpasar airport.
What are the languages spoken in Bali? Can I survive with English?
Balinese, Indonesian & English are the most spoken languages in Bali. In major tourist attractions, you can survive with English, however if you go to interior parts of Bali, it can get difficult and hence learning little Balinese can go a long way.
What is the currency in Bali?
Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) is the currency used in Bali. However Euro and USD are also widely accepted and can fetch you good conversion rates.
Is Bali a safe place to visit?
Bali is a fairly safe place to visit. However it is always advised to keep your belongings safe at all times and remain cautious against pickpockets. Also the threat of volcanoes remain, but so far there hasn't been a scenario of significant devastation and it continues to be a top tourist destination making it a rather safe place to vacation in.
What are the best temples to visit on your Bali trip?
Bali is a paradise for travellers who love exploring beautiful temples. There are hundreds of temples to see in Bali, so it can be hard to know where to start. If you are planning a trip to Bali, make sure you include some temple visits in your Bali packages. Here are 10 of the best temples in Bali that are definitely worth a visit:
1. Pura Besakih:
Often known as "The Mother Temple," this is one of the most important and sacred Hindu temples in Bali. It is situated on the slopes of Mount Agung, the island's highest point, and is surrounded by spectacular rice terraces. Visitors can explore the complex of over twenty temples, each with its unique architecture and purpose. It is located at the base of Mount Agung and dates back to the 11th century. The temple was constructed to commemorate the Hindu gods Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. The primary shrine honours Shiva, and there are also several beautiful shrines dedicated to Brahma and Vishnu.
Timings: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Entrance fee: IDR 60, 000
2. Tirta Empul Temple:
Pura Tirta Empul is a water temple located in central Bali. This temple was built around 962 AD and features a holy spring that has been used for centuries for its healing properties. The temple was built around a natural spring, which is said to have magical healing properties. Visitors can bathe in the spring water, which is said to cleanse away negative energy. The temple is located in the town of Tampaksiring, about 30 minutes from Ubud. The temple is a popular tourist destination to visit on your Bali packages. Visitors can admire the beautiful architecture and learn about the rich history and culture of Hinduism in Bali.
Timings: 9:00 am and 5:00 pm
Entrance fee: Locals - Adult: 15,000 IDR and Child: 7,500 IDR. Foreigner - IDR 50,000
3. Uluwatu Temple:
Located on top of a cliff, this temple is situated 70 metres above sea level and offers breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean below. Apart from the breathtaking scenery, Uluwatu Temple is an excellent site to learn about the local culture and heritage. It is said that the might of three gods—Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva—converges here. Another factor contributing to the temple's popularity among tourists is its traditional architecture. The temple has two entrances with split gates, and the temple's beautiful ancient architecture is reflected on these gates and all throughout the temple.
Timings: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Entrance fee: Local: IDR 15,000, Foreigner: IDR 30,000
4. Tanah Lot Temple:
This temple is built on a rock formation surrounded by crashing waves, making it one of Bali's most iconic landmarks and an excellent spot for sunset viewing. Pura Tanah Lot is a stunning cliff-top temple that sits on a small island just offshore from Bali's southwest coast. The temple is said to be guarded by sea snakes and provides spectacular views of the ocean and nearby coastline. Lord Baruna, also known as the God of the Sea, is the temple's main deity. This historical monument was erected to seek wealth and peace between the land and the sea. Sunset is the best time to visit the temple on your Bali trip package as it is illuminated by the setting sun.
Timings: 7 am to 7 pm
Entrance fee: Locals - Adult: IDR 20,000 and Child: IDR 10,000, Foreigners - Adult: IDR 60,000 and Child: IDR 30,000
5. Goa Gajah Temple:
Known as the Elephant Cave because it features numerous statues depicting elephants, this temple dates back to the 11th century and is believed to have been used as a meditation complex by Hindu priests. The temple has a distinct aesthetic that draws tourists in and is notable for its integration of Buddhist and Hindu ideas. You can also visit Goa Gajah's caverns, pool, artefacts, and sculptures to soak in the temple's tranquil and peaceful atmosphere. The temple welcomes all types of visitors, including worshippers, locals, and tourists, due to its serene atmosphere.
Timings: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Entrance fee: Adult: IDR 50,000, Child: IDR 25,000 IDR
6. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple:
Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is one of Bali's most iconic temples, situated on the shores of Lake Bratan in the highlands of central Bali. The temple was built in 1633 and is dedicated to the goddess Dewi Danu, who is said to control the waters of the lake. The temple's walls are beautifully hand-painted with historical figures illustrating stories from Hindu mythology. The beautiful setting and serene atmosphere make this a popular spot for visitors. The temple offers spectacular views over the lake and its surrounding mountains. Visitors can rent boats to explore the lake or take a walk around its peaceful shores.
Timings: 8 AM and 5 PM.
Entrance fee: Adult: IDR 50,000, Child: IDR 25,000
7. Pura Taman Ayun:
Built-in 1634 by King Mengwi I, this temple complex was expanded over centuries until it became what it is today: a sprawling collection of temples within courtyards that makes up one of Bali's most impressive sites. The temple features stunning architecture with intricate carvings depicting Balinese Hindu mythology throughout its walls and roofs. This beautiful temple is surrounded by lush rainforest and offers stunning views of the natural setting of Bali. The temple is frequently visited by many tourists and photographers who come to capture its amazing scenic vistas.
Timings: 8am to 6pm
Entrance fee: IDR 30,000.
8. Lempuyang Temple:
This incredible complex can be found at the peak of Mount Lempuyang in eastern Bali, offering some truly stunning views across the landscape below as well as being home to some impressive shrines dedicated to gods such as Shiva, Brahma, and Vishnu. The temple complex consists of seven temples, each with its unique gate made from intricately carved stone. Visitors can enjoy stunning views of Mount Agung from here while exploring the unique architectural Balinese designs and artworks.
Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Entrance fee: free
9. Pura Taman Saraswati
The magnificent Pura Taman Saraswati, which is located in the centre of Denpasar, is an iconic symbol of Balinese culture, with elaborate stone carvings, decorative shrines, and colourful offerings. This historic Hindu temple is devoted to Saraswati, the Hindu goddess of knowledge, and is one of Bali's most famous tourist sites and a must visit on your Bali trip. The temple has a lovely pool and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, making it a popular location for ceremonies and traditional rituals. The temple's courtyard is bordered by a beautiful lotus pond and has a three-tiered fountain. Wander the temple grounds, view the spectacular Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma statues, and learn about the temple's history.
Timings: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Entrance fee: free
10. Lawah Pura Goa
Pura Goa Lawah is a cave temple located on Bali's south-eastern coast. The cave is home to thousands of bats, which emerge at dusk to feed on insects in the surrounding rice fields. The cave itself is very dark and atmospheric, and it contains several shrines dedicated to various gods and goddesses. The temple is a popular destination for both locals and tourists, who come to experience its serene atmosphere and breathtaking views. The temple is also home to many bats, which can be seen fluttering around the temple grounds. Visitors should be aware that it can be quite noisy inside due to the bats.
Timings: 24 hours.
Entrance fee: 15,000 IDR
What are the best places to shop in Bali?
1. Krisna Bali Souvenirs shop outlet is the best place to buy Bali souvenirs, accessories, keychains, handicrafts and related items. There are 7 outlets spread across Bali, you can shop keepsakes from any one themon your Bali trip.
2. Sukawati art market is another place to shop typical Balinese crafts such as paintings, silver & gold jewellery, antiques, wooden sculptures, and beach fabrics.
3. At Kuta art market and Ubud art market you can buy Balinese handicraft items such as placemats, bags, balinese conical hats, silk scarves, T-shirts, sandals, and fridge magnet sort of souvenirs.
4. For high end fashion brands and designer boutique brands, head to Seminyak Village Mall.
5. At Discovery Shopping Mall Kuta find clothing brands such as Adidas, Nike and Giordano, find a store for all your shopping needs in Bali.
What are the best adventure activities to take up on your trip to Bali?
The Indonesian island of Bali is known for its breathtaking beauty, exciting attractions, and vibrant culture. With its lush jungles, tropical beaches, vibrant coral reefs, and dramatic volcanoes, Bali is a true paradise for any adventure traveller. From surfing and snorkelling to exploring rice terraces and island hopping, there is something for everyone on the island. Bali is a great place to relax, unwind, and enjoy the stunning natural beauty and interesting culture of Indonesia. So come visit this exotic destination and experience the most thrilling experience of your life.
1.Hiking:- Bali is home to some stunning landscapes, from rice terraces to jungle-covered mountains. The island offers plenty of hiking trails to explore. Some of the most popular trekking spots in Bali include Mount Agung, the Campuhan Ridge Walk, Mount Batur, and the Tegalalang Rice Terrace. All these places offer some of the best trails, and you can witness some of the best views of the island. Hiking is a great way to experience all that Bali has to offer. So get out there and capture the island’s stunning beauty in its natural form.
2. Parasailing:- Looking for an exciting way to spend a day in Bali? Then look no further than parasailing. Parasailing is a great activity for both adults and children, and it is a perfect way to take in the stunning views of Bali's beaches. You will be able to see the island from up high, and the experience is truly breathtaking. Some of the most famous places include Kuta Beach, Seminyak Beach, Nusa Dua Beach, and Jimbaran Bay. So, if you are looking for a way to see Bali in all its glory, parasailing is the way to go on your Bali packages.
3. Surfing:- Bali is a world-renowned destination for surfers of all levels. From the experienced surfer to the novice, Bali has something to offer everyone. With its crystal-clear waters, perfect waves, and many uncrowded breaks, it is no wonder why so many people flock to Bali for a surfing holiday or to pursue the sport. The waters of Bali are teeming with marine life, from the amazing coral formations to the large pods of vibrant fishes. To get the best experience, the beaches of Uluwatu, Kuta, and Nusa Dua are among the best places in Bali to surf.
4. Mountain Biking:- Mountain biking is a great way to explore the island of Bali. With its diverse landscape and breathtaking scenery, Bali is a perfect destination for mountain biking. There are a variety of trails to choose from, so you can find one that suits your skill level. One of the best places to go mountain biking is Abuan Village. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro, mountain biking in Bali is an experience you won't soon forget. So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and head to Bali for an unforgettable adventure.
5. Banana Boat Rides:- Banana boat rides are a popular tourist activity in Bali that provides a thrilling and memorable experience. The Banana Boat is made up of a large yellow inflatable boat and comes with a driver who will help you navigate the waters. With a banana boat, you will be able to experience the rush of the open seas as you explore the spectacular coastline of the island. You can choose to go on a short ride or a longer one depending on your preferences, and the driver will be happy to point out any landmarks or attractions along the way.
6. Bali swing:- The Bali swing is a popular tourist destination for those who want to experience something different. Bali Swings is the ideal location for anyone looking for a place to capture stunning vacation pictures. The sensation of swinging high above and manoeuvring through the air is incredibly unique and unforgettable. Bali Swing is one of those places where the exhilarating adventure and mesmerising surroundings make you want to go back again and again for a fun and different experience.
7. Go Snorkelling:- With its stunning beaches, lush jungles, and cultural attractions, it is easy to see why a visit to Bali is a must-do experience. One of the most popular activities in Bali is snorkelling. The waters around Bali are teeming with colourful marine life, making it a great place to go snorkelling. Also there are many dive centres located around the island, so you can easily find one that suits your level of experience. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, Bali has something to offer everyone.
8. River Rafting:- Experience the thrill of white-water rafting in the tropical paradise of Bali. This vibrant Indonesian island offers some of the best rafting experiences in the world, with a wide variety of rivers to choose from that range in difficulty from beginner to expert levels. Whether you are an experienced hiker looking for a challenge or a first-timer wanting to take it easy, Bali has an adventure that is perfect for you. From the Ayung River to the Telaga Waja, you will be sure to find a river that matches your thrill-seeking needs.
9. ATV Ride:- Looking for an exhilarating way to see Bali? Try to add an ATV ride to your Bali tour packages. ATVs are open-sided vehicles that seat up to four people, and they offer a fun and unique way to see the sights. These rides are perfect for exploring the island's rugged landscapes. You will be able to take in the stunning scenery of Bali and get up close and personal with its many natural wonders. You might even spot some of the island's wildlife. With its combination of breathtaking views, exciting speed, and lush foliage, you are sure to enjoy the most thrilling time in Bali.
10. Flyboarding :- Flyboarding in Bali is an exhilarating experience that offers an unrivalled adrenaline rush. This extreme sport combines aspects of wakeboarding, surfing, and waterskiing to create an unforgettable experience. Riders are propelled up to 30 feet into the air while they navigate the waters of the Bali Sea. This activity is a great way to explore the Bali coastline, taking in the stunning views of the area’s natural beauty. It is also best suited for solo adventurers, couples, and groups looking for an exciting way to explore the island.
Which are the best beaches to visit on your trip to Bali?
Bali is a stunning island and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Indonesia. The beaches here are some of the most beautiful in the world, and there are so many to choose from. Whether you are looking for a place to relax or somewhere to enjoy some water sports, you are sure to have a great time here. If you are planning a trip to Bali, be sure to add these 10 beaches to your list:
1. Kuta Beach::- This is one of the most popular beaches on the island, and it is great for surfing and sunbathing. Kuta Beach, located on the southwest coast of the island, is one of the best spots in Bali to witness beautiful sunsets. With its lively atmosphere and plenty of activities to keep you busy, Kuta Beach is the perfect place to spend a day with the whole family. Kuta Beach is arguably Bali's most famous beach and is perfect for swimming in its calm waters. With plenty of places to eat, drink, and shop nearby, Kuta Beach is a great place to visit in Bali.
2. Dream Beach: :- Dream Beach is another one of Bali's best-kept secrets. Dream Beach, located in the north of the island, is an excellent place to unwind and enjoy some peace. The beach is one of many popular and tranquil beaches on Lembongan, with scenery dominated by spectacular rock formations and low-lying limestone cliffs. The clear water and white sand make this beach an ideal place to relax and unwind on your Bali trip from India. Visitors can hike to the clifftop and take amazing photos of the breathtaking seascapes around the beach.
3. Lovina Beach::- Lovina beach is a great spot in Bali for seeing dolphins. The clear water and white sand make this beach an ideal place to relax and enjoy some peace. With its vibrant marine life, this beach is best for snorkelling and diving. The surroundings are stunning, and you can have a quiet time on the beach while watching the sunset. Also, there are several restaurants around where you can stop by and sample the flavourful Balinese seafood. With its stunning scenery and vibrant atmosphere, Lovina Beach is a great place to get adventurous on your Bali trip.
4. Bingin Beach::- Bingin Beach is one of the most popular spots in northern Bali. The white sand and clear water make this beach an ideal place to relax and enjoy some peace. If you are looking for a more lively atmosphere, there are plenty of restaurants and activities nearby that will keep you busy all day. This beach is well known for its surf breaks, making it perfect for those who want to catch some waves. It is also great for relaxing on the sand or taking a walk along the cliffs. There are many seafood restaurants around the beach that serve freshly caught fish during sunset hours. It is an experience not to be missed.
5. Nusa Dua Beach::- If you want a more laid-back atmosphere, head to Nusa Dua Beach. With fewer crowds than other beaches, this beach is great for relaxing and soaking up the sun in peace. This beach is also situated in a luxury resort area, so it is perfect if you are looking for a bit of luxury on your trip. It is also great for swimming, sunbathing, and enjoying the views. With its white sand and crystal clear water, it is no wonder this beach is so unique to visit in Bali. If you are looking for some peace, this is the perfect place to go.
6. Sanur Beach::- This beach is much quieter than some of the others on the island, making it perfect for those who want to escape the crowds. This tranquil bay is a favourite among locals as well as tourists due to its picturesque views and golden sands. It is also lovely for a sunset stroll or bike ride. Traditional fishermen still use this beach for their daily catch, but there is also plenty of space to relax or paddle board on its peaceful waters. Despite being a busy beach, it is one of the best beaches in Bali and a must visit on your Bali tour packages.
7. Amed Beach: :- If you are looking for some quiet, then Amed Beach is where you should be heading on your Bali tour. Located on the eastern side of Bali near Tulamben, this black sand beach offers stunning scenery and snorkelling opportunities too. The beach offers a more secluded experience than other beaches because it is surrounded by limestone cliffs jutting out from the sea bed below. This beach is located in an area known for its diving sites, so it is perfect if you are looking to do some exploring underwater. There are also some great restaurants nearby serving fresh seafood.
8. Padangbai Beach::- This beach is a great place to relax and take in stunning views. It is also a good spot for snorkelling and swimming on your Bali tour packages from India. This beach is one of the most popular spots for surfing in Bali. It is also great for enjoying the views or watching the sunset. Visitors looking for some adventure can head down one of the many trails leading up to and away from the beach for stunning views. The beach offers stunning views with towering limestone cliffs dropping into crystal-clear blue water, making it ideal if you love taking photos.
9. Seminyak Beach::- This beach is known for its vibrant atmosphere, with many beach clubs and restaurants lining the shore. It is a great place to enjoy a sunset cocktail or partake in some water sports activities like surfing or parasailing. This beach is a bit more upscale, with plenty of restaurants and bars nearby. It is perfect for a relaxing day by the water. This beach is known for its fresh seafood, so be sure to try some of the local restaurants here. It is also a great spot for swimming and snorkelling. Whether you want an action-packed holiday by the sea or somewhere quiet to relax, Seminyak Beach has it all.
10. Padang Padang Beach:- Also known as "the secret beach," Padang Padang has become increasingly popular since it was featured in Julia Roberts' 2010 movie Eat, Pray, Love. With its crystal-clear water, white sand, and tropical climate, this beach in Bali is sure to make you feel relaxed and refreshed. Also, it makes for a great spot to relax on the sand or go surfing due to its waves at high tide. This beach has a distinctive hollow rock entrance that makes for great photo opportunities. This beach is always filled with visitors due to its great panoramic vistas and surfing opportunities. So, visit this beach on your Bali holiday packages and enjoy the best beach vacation in Bali.
How do I get from Bali to Nusa Penida?
From Sanur in Bali, there are speedboats that go to Nusa Penida and it takes about 30 - 45 minutes to get there by a speedboat. Angel Billabong speedboat transfers are the most sought after.
How to get to Nusa Lembongan from Bali?
Nusa Lembongan can be reached from Bali in 30 minutes through a fast speed boat departing from Sanur or Serangan port. You can find several trips departing to Lembongan from Bali in a day, particularly by Gili Getaway and Blue Water Express.
Is Bali kid friendly?
Bali is definitely one of the most family friendly destinations to visit. Its amazing beaches, restaurants, sunsets, swings and marine parks make it a kid friendly destination. To top that welcoming locals make it a cherry on the cake for kids!
Is Bali safe for female solo travel?
Bali is fairly considered to be safe for female travellers to travel solo or with a group.
Does Bali offer visa on arrival for Indians?
At the current date, Bali offers free visa on arrival for Indian tourists that lets them stay in Bali for a period of 30 days. All you need to carry is your passport and at Immigration counter your passport will be stamped with visa exemption stamp. Although it is advisable to have your to and fro tickets and your stay booked prior to your arrival, there is no visa fees for Indians to enter Bali.
How much does a trip to Bali cost from India?
At Pickyourtrail get Bali packages that start as low as Rs.36,000 for a 4 nights Bali holiday to Rs.48,000 for a 8 night Bali vacation. Customise your India to Bali trip cost according to your budget and get a complete package that fits all budgets.
What to do in Bali at night?
Bali is known for its lively nightlife scene, and there’s something to suit everyone’s taste.
You can watch the Kecak Fire Dance, shop at the Night Market, party at beach clubs, or simply take a stroll along the beach at night. Whether you want to enjoy a few drinks at a beach bar, dance the night away at a club, or see some traditional Balinese dance performances, there’s plenty to keep you entertained in Bali after dark.
When does it rain in Bali?
Bali receives rain during the months of November to March. During this period of time, it rains quite a lot in Bali. The rain usually comes in the form of short, intense downpours that often happen in the afternoon or evening. If you are planning to visit during these months, it can be a bit inconvenient because of the cold climate, so make sure to carry some warm clothes with you.
How far are the Gili Islands from Bali?
It is 88.9 kilometres from Ubud to the Gili Islands, and the journey takes approximately 3 hours. To reach Gili Island, take a taxi or local bus from Ubud to reach Badang Bai, which takes 1.5 hours of travel time, and from there, catch a ferry to reach Gili Trawangan.
What to wear in the Bali temples?
When visiting any temple in Bali, wear attire that is completely covered. Avoid wearing miniskirts or any see-through clothing. Some temples require visitors to wear a sarong or scarf to visit the temple, which can be purchased at the temple's entrance.
Bali Packages by Departure City
Bali Packages by Theme
Top Selling Bali Tour Packages
Bali Weather by Month
Top Travel Blogs for Bali
What to do and Where to go: Bali Tourist Attractions
Your Ultimate Guide to Shopping in Bali
Amazing free things to do in Ubud | Guide to Bali on a budget
11 spectacular spots in Bali that will make you an instant Instagram star
The 9 most unusual and unique places to stay in Bali
Explore the Land of a Thousand Puras – Exotic Temples in Bali
10 incredible activities in Bali that will change your life
Best Indian restaurants in Bali
8 top beaches in Bali that no one ever told you about!
Where to party in Bali: 6 best places to experience Bali’s nightlife
Bali “UnPackaged”- 7 Things that take you Off the Beaten Path!
Pickyourtrail - Unwrap the World